The Ace Hardware Rewards Visa Credit Card is a no-annual-fee credit card that offers shoppers special points as they shop at Ace hardware stores. This credit card offers loyal customers incentives such as, redeemable rewards point of $25 for patronizing ACE Hardware Stores, no maximum penalty APR, low maximum late fee and more.
The Ace Hardware Rewards Visa Credit Card is issued by the U.S. Bank and has a good rating.
Ace Hardware Rewards Visa Credit Card Rewards
- Offers a low maximum late fee of $37
- Redeemable rewards point of $25 is earned by a customer for patronizing ACE Hardware Stores.
- Two different kinds of rewards can be earned by a customer who uses the card to make purchases at the Ace stores
- No maximum penalty APR
Ace Hardware Rewards Visa Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Cash Advance Fee –4%, Min $5
- Normal APR Rate – 13.99% -22.99%
- Cash Advance APR Rate– 23.99%
- Annual Fee –None
How to Apply for the Ace Hardware Rewards Visa Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the Ace Hardware Rewards Visa Credit Card, intending applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a U.S. resident
- Applicant must have a valid government ID
- Must have been proven solvent
- you must provide his/her Social security number.
How to Apply
- Visit the application web page
- After clicking on the application web page, you will be directed to a new webpage where the application form is
- Once on the application web page, provide the following necessary personal details;
Ace Rewards number, Last name, Date of birth, Social security number, Country of citizenship, If you are a citizen of another country, select;
- Country of residence, Major phone number, Email address and any other information that may be required.
- On this next page, provide your housing information details:
Street address, APT/Unit, City, State, Zip Code, Time at address, Monthly payment, Housing status, Alternate mailing address
- Fill in your requested income and employment status
- Select card design
- Select if need to add an authorized user, joint applicant, or a balance transfer
- Review the Terms and Conditions of the service if you agree, click on the “Submit” button.