Get Discounts on selected items at all AEON and Max Valu Stores and earn 2 AEON MEMBER Points for every ringgit spent using the AEON Gold Credit Card. Cardholders also enjoy 5% Cash Back on the 20th of every month and Extra Points On Selected AEON MEMBER Events. Cash Back is Capped at RM100 per month for both Thank You Day in AEON (Every 20th) and AEON BiG (Every 28th).
AEON Gold Visa / Mastercard is issued by AEON Financial Service Co. Ltd. Cardholders enjoy unparalleled recognition in any corner of the world because AEON Card is instantly recognised at over 19 million establishment worldwide.
AEON Gold Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders earn 1X Reward Point for every RM1 spent
- There’s Free Flight Travel Personal Accident up to RM1,000,000
- Enjoy Free access to KLIA Plaza Premium Lounge.
AEON Gold Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – RM95.00
- Interest Rate (p.a.) – 13.5%
- Balance Transfer (p.a.) – 0%
- Min. Monthly Income – RM3,000.00
- Supplementary Holder Fee – 60
- Cash Advance Charge – RM15 or 5%
How to Apply for AEON Gold Credit Card
- Principal card applicant must be at least 21 years of age. Supplementary card applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
- A supplementary holder must be at least 18 years old
- Minimum monthly income required is RM3,000.00.
How to Apply
- The first step is to visit the AEON Gold credit card application page
- Key in your; Name, Email, Contact number and Monthly salary
- Submit your contact info, to get your application started, by tapping on the “Apply Now” link.
How to Activate AEON Credit Card
- Scroll to Activation Page
- Enter the following; Your IC Type, IC Number, Credit card number, and Expiry date
- Agree to terms and conditions of the credit card
- Tick on the “I’m not a robot” box
- Tap on the “Summit” button.
How to Login AEON Gold Credit card
To gain access to your CC account;
- Navigate to AEON Gold Visa/Mastercard login page
- Enter your Username and Password
- Tap on the login button.
How to Recover Password/Username
- On the login page, tap on the “Forgot Username/Password”
- Select Account name
- Key in 12-16 digit credit card/loan account number
- Key in HKID/Passport Number (First 6 digits (exclude alphabet)
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Tap on the “Next” link, to be directed further on what to do, to fully recover your password and Username.
How to Make AEON Gold Visa / Mastercard Bill Payment
Cardholders can make their bill payment via the following mediums;
- AEON service centre
- At the Cash deposit machine
- Over the Counter
- At a Cheque deposit terminal
- Via Internet banking
- ATM Transfer
- Interbank GIRO.
AEON Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: +603 2719 9999, to gain access to a customer care agent.