AeroMexico Visa Card is a travel rewards credit card that can be used at AeroMexico Stores for flight ticket purchases. Cardholders enjoy a lot of benefits such as free tickets and bonus miles. The card offers 15,000 bonus miles after first card use and double miles on AeroMexico ticket purchases. Cardholders also get access to additional benefits such as complimentary baggage, AeroMexico vacations and more. The AeroMexico Visa Card is issued by U.S. Bank and charges no fee for the first year.
AeroMexico Visa Card Rewards
- Customers get the fourth ticket free after purchasing three tickets
- Offers double miles on gas and groceries
- Customer earns one club premier mile on every $1 spent
- 15000 first use bonus miles and complimentary companion certificate offered
- Complimentary baggage offered to customers
- Get double miles on AeroMexico ticket purchases and AeroMexico vacations
- Receive 2,000 annual bonus miles and companion certificate of $99 by renewing the credit card
- Additional benefits offered includes; zero fraud liability, fraud protection, travel & emergency assistance services, auto rental collision, damage waiver, travel accident insurance, online banking and automatic bill pay.
AeroMexico Visa Card Fees/Rates
- Normal APR Rate– 12.99%-22.99%
- Annual Fee -None for the first year, thereafter $45 subsequently
Applying for the AeroMexico Visa Card
To apply for and get approved for the AeroMexico Visa Card, intending applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a social security number
- Be a U.S. resident
How to Apply
- Visit the application web page and tap on the apply now button
- Thereafter fill in the following information:
Name (First & Last), Date of birth, SSN, Country of citizenship, Country of permanent residence, Primary phone number, Mobile phone number ,Email address
- Provide your housing information. These includes Street address, City, State, Zip code, Duration at address, Housing status, Monthly payment, Alternate mailing address, etc.
- Fill in your income and employment information such as; Employment status, Employer, Occupation ,Annual income, Other income
- Type of account
- Review the Terms and Conditions of the card, if you agree to them, tap “Submit”.