Affinity Credit Union can boast of low interest rate credit cards with no annual fees attached. The Affinity Credit Union Low Rate Mastercard can be used to carry out everyday transactions as it’s accepted almost everywhere MasterCard is accepted.
The card is issued by the Toronto Dominion Bank. Affinity has a secure web portal through which customers can gain access to their credit card account. Customers can also choose alerts to receive and how to receive them. Whether by text message or email, alerts offer a convenient way for you to manage your money and help protect you from fraud by putting you in control of your account information.
Affinity Credit Union Low Rate Mastercard Benefits
- This card charges as low as $30
- It offers 99% APR
- The interest rate of affinity card is on the low side.
- Zero Fraud Liability
- 24/7 online account control
- MasterCard alerts for large purchases, activity notifications, low balance warnings and more.
Affinity Credit Union Low Rate Mastercard Fees/Rates
- CAF – $2.00 in Canada and $3.50 outside Canada
- Annual Fee -$30
- Normal APR Rate – 99%
- Cash Advance APR Rate– 11.99%
How to Apply for Affinity Credit Union Low Rate Mastercard
To apply, intending users must meet the following criteria;
- You must have a clear credit record
- Applicant must not have a record of bankruptcy in the past 6 months to be eligible.
- Applicant must be a resident in Canada
How to Apply
- Login in to the homescreen of the Affinity Credit Union
- Choose “Yes” if you are a credit union member, and key in the words “affinity credit union”
- Review the legal disclosures and other details of the credit card.
- Enter in the following details in the applicant info section.
First name, Last name, Home address, City ,Canadian Province, Are you a Canadian citizen, Years at current address
- Home phone number, Mobile number.
- Thereafter, you can proceed by providing your personal details such as;
Email address ,SSN ,Mother’s name Lastly, choose your employment information.
- Tap Submit to complete the application.