Ally Bank Credit Card offers 2% cash back on purchases made from grocery stores and gas stations, 1% on other purchases. Cardholders also receive 10% cash back rewards bonus for redeeming into eligible deposit accounts.
This credit card has no annual fee charge attached and no introductory APR rate. On the whole, this credit card is rated low by users. Ally Bank credit card can be used everywhere credit card is accepted.
Ally Bank Credit Card Benefits
- Offers cardholders 2% cash back on purchases made from grocery stores and gas stations
- 1% on other purchases
- Get 10% cash back rewards bonus for redeeming into eligible deposits account.
Ally Bank Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Balance Transfer APR Rate – 0% for the first year, and 13.49% – 23.49% afterwards, depending on the customers credit worthiness
- Cash Advance APR Rate – 23.74%
- Cash Advance Fee – $10 or 5% depending on the highest
- Late Payment Fee – $35
- Foreign Transaction Fee –3%
How To Apply for Ally Bank Credit Card
- Kindly visit this link to check out card offers and apply.
How To Check Card Application Status
Applicants who wish to check their application status, should call the customer care at 1-888-916-2559.
How To Cancel Ally Bank Credit Card
Cardholders, who wish to cancel their credit card or close their account, should do by calling the customer care unit at 1-888-916-2559.
How to Make Payments with Ally Bank Credit Card
To make payments with the Ally Bank credit card;
- First sign in to Ally cash back credit card online account and locate the online bill payment option.
- Bills can also be paid by visiting the nearest bank branch, or you can contact the customer care team.
- You can also authorize an auto debit from your bank, and the credit card bank, will be paid by your bank by the end of the month.
Payment processing center
P.O. Box 9001951