There is more to having an Amazon Gift card. The real deal is on Amazon Gift card activation. It gives the user access to shop freely with easy payment options. Activating your Amazon Gift card offers relief from carrying money all the time everywhere. Activate your card and start enjoying the Amazon Gift card offers.
Amazon Gift Card Activation | How to Activate Amazon Gift Card
Activating your Amazon Gift card is the first thing a user should do after receiving the card. You can only experience the value of the card when it is activated. There is only one method to activate your Amazon Gift card. That is the online method.
Amazon Gift Card Activation Online
Activating your Amazon Gift card requires an Internet access and customers also require to share their personal details in order to sign In your account. Now, customers are suggested to walk through the quick steps mentioned as follows in order to activate your card.
- First of all, the customer needs to look out for the claim Code.
- Note:- For plastic gift cards, you may need to scratch off the coating on the back of the card to reveal the claim code. The claim code isn’t the 16-digit card number.
- Then, Customer needs to sign in their account by visiting the site in order to start the activation process.
- After that, you will be moved to another page where you should find the “Apply a Gift Card to Your Account” and press it in order to activate your card.
- Then, the customer needs to put their claim code and click Apply to Your Balance.
- Note:- The customer can also share their claim code during checkout. You won’t be able to convert your gift card using the Amazon.com 1-Click service unless customer converts the gift card funds to their Account first.
- Note:- If customers order total is more than their gift card funds, the extra can be paid for by credit card.