Amazon Student Credit Card from Discover, offers a dollar-for-dollar match of all the cash back earned at the end of the first year automatically. This Card encourages and rewards students for excellent academic performances. Cardholders also get a 5% cash back in rotating categories each quarter and unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases.
All the cash back you’ve earned is matched by Discover at the end of your first year- automatically. Only for new cardmembers.
Amazon Student Credit Card Features
- Good Grades Rewards: This enables you get $20 cash back each school year your GPA is 3.0 or higher for up to the next 5 years.
- Earn a 5% cash back at different places each quarter like gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants, Amazon.com, or wholesale clubs up to the quarterly maximum each time you activate.
- No annual fee, No late fee on first late payment. No APR charge for paying late with Amazon Student Credit Card.
- Get your free Credit Scorecard with your FICO® Credit Score, number of recent inquiries, get 100% U.S. based customer service and more.
- Freeze It® on/off switch for your account that disallows new purchases, cash advances & balance transfers in seconds.
- Get Free Social Security number alerts – Discover will keep tabs on thousands of risky websites when you sign up.
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 6 months, thereafter the standard variable purchase APR of 13.99% – 22.99%.
Amazon Students Credit Card Interest Rates & Interest Charges
- Purchase APR – 13.99% – 22.99% (Variable)
- Balance Transfer APR –13.99% – 22.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR – 25.99% (Variable).
- Penalty APR – None
- Overdraft APR –N/A
- Annual Fee – None
- Balance Transfer Fee –3% of the amount of each transfer.
- Cash Advance Fee –Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
- Foreign Transaction Fee –None
- Late Payment Fee – None the first time a late payment is made. After that, up to $37.
- Return Payment Fee – Up to $37
- Over-the-Credit-Limit fee– None.
- Rewards Type – Cash back
- Issuer – Discover
- Network – Discover
- Application Eligibility –To apply for the Amazon Student Credit Card one must be eligible by being a college student.
- Minimum Credit Quality – Fair.
How to Apply for the Amazon Student Credit Card from Discover
- Log into your Amazon account from here.
- Access the respective credit card’s application form.
- Provide the necessary information required.
- Submit the application.
- Wait to get your Amazon Student Credit Card or notification.