If you are a fan of American Eagle Outfitters, you should consider having the American Eagle Rewards Card in your wallet. The Card offers a first-purchase discount of 20% and ongoing rewards for purchases made at American Eagle or Aerie store locations as well as on AE.com. Shop with confidence and checkout with ease using the American Eagle Rewards Card. You need an excellent credit score rating to qualify.
American Eagle Rewards Card Benefits
- Receive 20% off your first purchase in store or online at ae.com or aerie.com.
- Enjoy exclusive cardholders savings events 6 times a year.
- Get 20% off birthday coupon. Something to look forward to every year.
- Get $10 extra savings for every 10 points earned.
- Get 1 extra savings point for every $100 spent everywhere else Visa cards are accepted
- For every dollar spent on AEO purchases using your AEO card, will earn Extra savings points equal to 4% of that AEO purchase.
American Eagle Credit Card’s Key APRs & Fees
- Purchase Intro APR– Not Offered
- Transfer Intro APR – Balance
- Transfers Not Allowed
- Regular APR – 24.99% (V)
- Annual Fee – None
American Eagle Reward Card’s Additional Information
- ML Fee – $35
- Maximum Overlimit Fee –None
- Maximum Penalty APR –None
- Grace Period – 23 days
- Online Response – No
- Cash Advance Rate– 27.99% (V)
- Cash Advance Fee – 3% (min $10)
- Foreign Transaction Fee –3%
- Smart Chip – Yes, unknown
How to Apply for American Eagle Rewards Card
- Visit Website
- Select the American Eagle Rewards Credit Card and click “Apply Now”.
- On the next page. Provide all the relevant information correctly. Enter in your personal information, Email address, Annual Net Income (from all sources), your address and so on.
- Select a delivery method for your billing statement. For ‘Electronic Statements’, you will receive a monthly email notifying you of when you can view your billing statement online.
- Click on the preferred.
- Verify your personal information.
- Accept Terms and Conditions.
- Click Submit.