American Savings Bank Visa Reward Card comes with bigger rewards and wider redemption options. When you make a purchase in the first 3 billing cycles, you can get enough rewards to redeem for $25 statement credit.
American Savings Bank Visa Reward Card Offers
- Get 1% back on purchases with American Savings Bank Visa Reward Card.
- Redeem for cash back, gift cards, travel or merchandise.
- You can choose to redeem your rewards into your checking or savings account for a higher value of 1.5% back with American Savings Bank Visa Reward Card
- Additional perk of having 5 years to use your rewards earned
- Get enough rewards to redeem for $25 statement credit when you make a purchase in the first 3 billing cycles
- No Annual Fee with American Savings Bank Visa Reward Card
- 0% Introductory APR for the first 6 billing cycles on purchases and balance transfers. After that, a variable APR based on the Prime Rate between 16.99% and 23.99% APR based on your creditworthiness
- EMV chip included for added security
How to Apply for the American Savings Bank Visa Reward Card
Eligibility for this American Savings Bank Visa Reward card hinges on the following requirements:
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- You have a valid SSN
- You reside in the United States
How to Apply
- Visit the American Savings Bank Visa Reward card homepage, once there, locate the “Get Started menu” and click ‘Apply Now’ button to proceed.
- Click Accept to continue the application process on the third party website that pops up.
- Fill in the following personal information in the fields provided under the contact information.
Home phone number
- Fill in the following information in the fields provided:
Date of birth
Social security number
Mother’s maiden name
Years at address
Monthly housing payment
- Continue by supplying the name of your Current employer
- Associated Business
- Phone number
- Total annual income
- In the three blank fields located at the bottom of this window, supply the total amounts in your Checking Accounts, Savings Account, and Investment Account
- Here you have the option of performing a balance transfer to consolidate your previous card balances into one single bill; you also have the option to add an authorized user to your account (both of these tasks are optional). Click continue when you are ready to proceed.
- Read the Important Notice over as well as the terms and conditions for this credit card. If you agree with the First Bankcard’s terms, check the small box found under the notice, By clicking Submit, your card request will be sent into First Bankcard for review. You should receive confirmation shortly through email concerning the approval of your card request.