ANZ Rewards Credit Card enables users to earn reward points on everyday purchases. These points can be redeemed for travel options, entertainment, gift cards, shopping vouchers, merchandise and much more. ANZ Rewards Credit Card is designed for Australian residents, earning a minimum annual income of $15,000 with good credit rating.
ANZ Rewards Credit Card Offers
- Receive 1 reward point per $1 spent on eligible purchases up to and including $1,000 per statement period
- Earn 0.5 reward points per $1 spent on eligible purchases above $1,000 per statement period
- Earn rewards points on eligible purchases, enjoy the convenience of 36 million locations around the world when using your ANZ Rewards Visa card.
- Cardholders can redeem online or by calling 1300 367 763. If you don’t have enough points, just pay the balance.
ANZ Rewards Credit Card Additional Features
- ANZ goMoney gives you a great way to the bank on your iPhone or Android. Plus Apple Pay, Android Pay™ and Samsung Pay™ enable you to use your compatible Apple or Android™ device to tap and pay with an eligible ANZ card, thus you continue to get the same great benefits and security. You can also use Smart ATMs, ANZ Internet Banking, and ANZ Phone Banking, or set up a direct debit with CardPay Direct (PDF 64KB). It gives you an easy way to the bank.
- Get better entertainment and lifestyle offers, the VISA Entertainment gives you better offers and privileges for travel, leisure, dining and shopping around the world.
- You get to shop with extra security and confidence with;
- ANZ Falcon™ provides round-the-clock transaction monitoring
- You won’t be liable for fraudulent transactions on your ANZ credit card with ANZ Fraud Money Back Guarantee
- Worldwide emergency credit card replacement.
- You can also get protection for your ANZ credit card because your ANZ Credit Card Insurance could help you stay on top of your credit card minimum monthly repayments if you experience any emergency
Rates and Fees
- The interest rate on Purchases – 79% p.a.
- The rate of cash advances – 99% p.a.
- Interest rate on standard balance transfers –99% p.a.
- Annual fee – $80
- Interest-free days on purchases – Up to 44 days
- Minimum Credit limit – $1,000
- Additional cardholders – Up to 3 for an annual fee of $65 per extra cardholder.
How to Apply for the ANZ Rewards credit card
- Be 18 years of age or over
- Have a good credit rating
- Be a permanent Australian resident, earning a minimum annual income of $15,000
- Be a non-Australian permanent resident with more than 9 months remaining on your Visa, earning a minimum annual income of $15,000
Details to have handy
- Australian driver’s license number ( if you have one)
- Details of your income, expenses, assets, and liabilities
- Two recent pay slips to be verified
- If you’re self-employed, you’ll need your accountant’s phone number.
How to Apply
- Navigate to the application page
- Enter your full name, your email, primary phone, secondary phone, date of birth, marital status. Answer the question “ Do you have any dependents”
- Enter your address, unit/flat number, street number, street name, suburb, postcode, street type, state, how many years you’ve lived in your current location, what’s your living situation, is your home address also your mailing address?
- Answer the following question s “Are you a permanent Australian resident?
- Do you have an Australian driver’s license?
- Are you an ANZ customer?
- Verbal security code
- Are you a tax resident of Australia only?
- Review the terms and conditions, fees and charges apply.
- Submit your form.