Shop at Midwest’s #1 furniture & mattress store – Art Van Furniture, using the Art Van Credit Card to make big purchases more manageable. This card offers special financing options and exclusive benefits to cardholders which makes their transactions at Art Van Store much more rewarding.
Art Van credit card is backed by GE Money Bank, and issued by Synchrony bank. This credit card has no annual fee and no introductory APR rate required. Apply now and login online for easy account management.
Art Van Store Credit Card Benefits
- Offers special financing offer
- Cardholders get extra 20% off Accessories every day
- Art Van credit card invites it’s cardholders to exclusive sale events
- Cardholders get advance notice of merchandise introductions.
Art Van Stores Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee– None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate –29.99%
How to Apply for Art Van Stores Credit Card
- Visit the homepage of the Art Van card and thereafter tap on the “Apply Now” tab which is located towards the left wing of the screen.
- Go through the terms and conditions after you are logged into the application page
- Complete the application form with the following details; First name, Last name, Mailing address, Apt, Zip code, Primary phone number, Additional phone number, Email address, Social security number, Date of birth, Housing information, Monthly net income from all sources
- Add a joint applicant if you wish and tap on the “Yes” option or tap “No” if you disagree
- Choose the method with which you wish to receive your account statement
- Lastly, ensure that you agree to the card’s security debt cancellation program
- Tap on “Continue”. Your application will be approved in 7 to 10 days.
How to check Art Van Stores Application Status
To cancel your application status, contact the customer care on (866) 396-8254, 877-441-2813.
How to cancel Art Van Stores Credit Card
Cancel your credit card or close your account by calling the company at (866) 396-8254.
How to Make Payment with the Art Van Credit Card
- Login to your online account, and follow the login steps
- You can also set up an auto debit which enables the credit card company to directly collect the bills from your bank.