My Choice Credit Card is an excellent cash back card offered by Axis Bank. This Axis Bank Cash Back Credit Card allows users to earn as high as 5% cash back from any two categories of their choice; be it, Dining, Fuel, Electronics, Utility Bills, Travel or Supermarkets. If you know where you spend the most, you can select it for more rewards. Cardholders can also customize card features and benefits to suit their lifestyles and interests.
Axis Bank Cash Back Credit Card Features and Benefits
- Customize your card: Your card can be customized with an uploaded image of your choice or choose from Axis Bank existing gallery.
- Dining Delights: Indulge in delectable cuisine with Axis Bank Dining Delights offering a minimum 15%* off at Axis Bank partner restaurants in India.
- Earn 5% Cashback on any 2 spending categories of your choice: You can choose any 2 categories out of the following for 5% Cashback; Dining, Fuel, Electronics, Utility Bills, Travel and Supermarkets.
- Spend Securely: With an EMV certified chip credit card, all credit cards are chip and PIN protected for unrivaled safety. This reduces the possibility of counterfeit and skimming fraud.
- Convert purchases to EMI: On any transaction over Rs. 2,500, contact the Bank to convert a big credit card purchase into EMIs.
- Earn Axis eDGE Rewards: Axis eDGE Rewards points for transactions and 500+ rewards and offers to redeem points. Earn points for these transactions:
- 4 points on every Rs.200 spent on the credit card.
- 100 points on the first online transaction
Axis Bank Cash Back Credit Card Fees & Charges
Joining Fee – Rs. 250/-
Annual Fee – Ist Year: Nil
2nd Year onwards: Rs. 250
Image Card Fee – Rs. 150/-
Add-on Image Card Fee – 150/-
Card Replacement Fee – Image Card – Rs. 150/-
Other Card: Nil
Fee for cash payment –Rs. 100/-
- Finance Charges (Retail Purchases & Cash) –3.25% per month (46.78% per annum)
- Cash Withdrawal Fees – 2.5% (Min. Rs 250) of the Cash Amount
- Over Limit Penalty– 3% of the Overlimit amount (Min. Rs 500
- Cheque return or dishonor Fee or Autodebit Reversal Bank A/c out of Funds – Rs 300
- Foreign Currency Transaction Fee – 3.50% of the transaction value.
How to Apply for the Axis Bank Cash Back Credit Card
- Primary cardholder must be in the age bracket of 18 years to 70 years while add-on card holder must be 15 years and above.
- The applicant must be Indian national to qualify for this card.
- Copy of the Pan Card is required to be furnished for verification by Axis Bank.
- Income proof such as Form 16, latest pay slip or IT return copy must also be submitted
- Residence proof and identity proof are other documents also needed for application.
- Applicants photograph.
How to Apply
- Visit the Axis Bank portal and go to the card section.
- Choose the Axis Bank credit cards drop down menu.
- Provide your personal details along with a list of documents required for a successful completion of the application.
- Select the My Choice credit card, and tap the apply button.