Save more everyday with the Bank of America Cash Back Credit Card Rewards. There’s no annual fee, no expiration on rewards and no changing categories to follow, you always know where and how you’re earning rewards.
Bank of America Cash Back Credit Card Details
- Earn 1% cash back on every purchase.
- 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs and 3% on gas for the first $2,500 in combined grocery/wholesale club/gas purchases each quarter.
- Bank of America Cash Back Credit Card has no annual fee attached to it.
- It offers a low introductory APR, introductory 0% APR for your first 12 billing cycles for purchases, and any balance transfers made within 60 days of account opening. Thereafter, a variable APR that’s currently 13.99% to 23.99% applies. 3% fee (min $10) applies to balance transfers.
- Get an online $150 cash rewards bonus after making at least $500 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening.
- You can get even more rewards as a Bank of America customer. You get a 10% customer bonus every time you redeem your cash back into a Bank of America® checking or savings account.
Bank of America Cash Back Credit Card Interest Rates & Fees
0% for 12 billing cycles. Applies to purchases and to any balance transfers made within 60 days of account opening.
13.99% – 23.99% (Variable).
Balance Transfer Fee
3% of each transaction (minimum $10).
APR for Cash Advances
16.99% to 25.99%, depending on your creditworthiness. This APR varies with the market based on the Prime Rate.
Up to 29.99%, based on your credit worthiness.
Late Payment- Up to $38
Returned Payment –Up to $27
Bank of America Cash Back Credit Card Rewards
- Get 1% cash back on every purchase
- 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs
- Earn 3% on gas
On up to $2,500 in grocery wholesale club/gas quarterly spend.
Bank of America Cash Back Credit Card Security Features
- Stay protected against fraudulent activities on your account.
- Use the free and easy ShopSafe® online shopping security service.
- Available also is the chip card technology for enhanced security and protection while making purchases at chip-enabled terminals in over 130 countries.
- Overdraft protection service to help prevent declined purchases, returned checks or other overdraft when you link your eligible Bank of America checking account to your credit card.
- Access to Online & Mobile banking.
- Opt for paperless credit card statements.
- Make use of the Digital Wallet Technology to discover more ways to pay.
- Accounts alerts enable you stay on top of your balances and due dates.
- Make use of the Text Banking to get account information
- Get you free FICO Score update monthly.