Students can take advantage of the Bank of America Travel Rewards Credit Card for Students to build a good credit history for life. This Card offers unlimited reward points with no blackout dates and no annual and foreign transaction fees.
Bank of America Travel Rewards Credit Card Features
- There is no restrictions with this card (Any airline, any hotel, anytime. No blackout dates).
- You can use this Card responsibly to help build good credit, while earning unlimited points. Get unlimited 1.5 points for every $1 you spend on all purchases everywhere and no expiration on points.
- FICO® Score: You can access your FICO® Score updated monthly for free, within your Mobile Banking app or in online Banking.
- Enjoy the no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees that come with this card. Points can be used for a statement credit to pay for flights, hotels, vacation packages, cruises, rental cars or baggage fees.
- Get 20,000 bonus points if you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening. This can be redeemed for a $200 statement credit toward travel purchases.
- Bank of America customers earn more rewards. Get a 10% customer points bonus on every purchase when you have an active Bank of America® checking or savings account.
- Bank of America Travel Rewards Credit Card for Students is also eligible for the benefits of the Preferred Rewards Program.
Bank of America Travel Rewards Credit Card Interest Rates & Fees Summary
- Introductory APR – 0% for 12 billing cycles (Applies to purchases)
- Standard APR – 15.99% – 23.99% (Variable)
- Annual Fee – $0
- Balance Transfer Fee –3% of each transaction (minimum $10).
Bank of America Travel Rewards Credit Card for Students Rewards
Get unlimited 1.5 points for every $1 you spend on all purchases everywhere every time
Bank of America Travel Rewards Credit Card for Students Security Features
- Overdraft Protection: This is an additional service to help prevent declined purchases, returned checks or other overdrafts when your eligible Bank of America® checking account is linked to your credit card. Transfer fees may apply.
- Paperless Statement Option: You can opt for paperless credit card statements and increase account security while reducing paper consumption.
- Stay Protected: Potential fraud is blocked if abnormal patterns are detected and your intimated. You also get $0 Liability Guarantee for fraudulent transactions.
- Online Shopping Security: By using the free and easy ShopSafe® service when you shop online you generate a temporary credit card number though your real card number remains completely private and protected.
- Chip Cards: Offers chip technology for enhanced security and protection when making purchases at chip-enabled terminals in over 130 countries.
- Digital Wallet Technology: Shop in-store or in-app using Apple Pay®, Android Pay™ or Samsung Pay, by adding your Bank of America credit card to your mobile device.
- Online & Mobile Banking: Bank on the go from almost anywhere quickly and securely.
- Account Alerts: Stay on top of your balances through text alerts and several customer email
- Text Banking: Get the account information you need quickly by text.
- FICO® Score: You can access your FICO® Score updated monthly for free within your Mobile Banking app.