Bank Of The Cascades online banking has been regarded as one of the most effective as well as the most efficient online banking system, backed by the Cascade Bancorp (NASDAQ: CACB). This financial institution can as well be put in the categories of commercial bank.
Bank Of The Cascades was established in 1977, categorized as one of the new generation banks in the United State Of America, the bank has its headquarters at 1100 New Wall Street Bend, Oregon 97701. Bank Of The Cascades has 54 branches in the United States of America, these bank branches are operational in just two (2) States in US.
Services Offered By Bank Of The Cascades
Some of the Bank Of The Cascades online banking services includes but not limited to the following;
- An online personal account check
- An online access to health savings account
- The cascade connection scheme
Mortgage refinancing services.
- Safe Act and loan services, this covers for mortgage locations, and lenders
- The personal financing scheme
- The future financial planning and trust services
- Bank Of The Cascades online banking mobile, online banking, payment of bills online, credit card, debit card, ATM services and the access to eStatements using the Bank Of The Cascades online banking platform.
Other online services of the bank includes the online business banking,
- The online bill payment for business
- The online payroll for business
- The online cascade business card.
To be able to access to the Bank Of The Cascades online banking official website, you must visit the homepage through the official website known as www.firstinterstatebank.com. While the Bank’s routing number is 123206024.
How To Apply For Bank Of The Cascades Online
- For application into the online banking system of this bank, simply visit the bank’s website
- Navigate to the section where you have “Online Application” and click on it
- Fill correctly your online application form with your personal details, personal info such as login ID, a valid Social security number (Personal SSN), your Date of birth, the city of residence ZIP code, Your name and finally the date of application.
How To Login | Bank Of The Cascades Online Banking
- Visit the bank’s official webpage for accessing a Bank Of The Cascades online account.
- Navigate to the “Online Banking” section on the page and click on it.
- On the new page that loads, you will be required to enter the “Login ID” and the “Password”, both of these information must be accurate in order to continue the process.
- You can now click on “login”.
The next page that loads is your online banking account.
How To Retrieve Lost Password
As a bank customer operating an online banking system, there are chances that you may misplace or forget your login details, in situations like this, you are advised to immediately contact the bank and lay a complaint about the lost login detail, another option is by contacting the bank through the bank’s ‘Online Message’ service, you can for the sake of time call the Bank’s customer service for advice on the Helpline number which is 541-617-3500 or 877-617-3400, those close to the bank can visit the Bank Branch.