Save up to 20% on your first purchase using the Belk Credit Card. The more you spend, the more you save. Users can easily be upgraded to premier and elite status which come with better benefits.
Belk credit card is issued by Synchrony Bank. This card can be used to make purchases at Belk stores both in-store and online. No annual fee is attached to this card and no introductory APR rate is required. On the whole, it is a card with good credit requirements.
Belk Credit Card Benefits
- Save up to 20% discount by making a purchase on the first day of approval
- $1 spent on merchandise earns the cardholder 1 point
- 400 reward points can be redeemed for $10
- Buying items up to $600 in a year, upgrades you to the premier card level.
- If a cardholder buys items worth $1500 in a year, they will be upgraded to the Elite card level
- Cardholders revel benefits and discounts on their birthdays.
Belk Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate – 24.49% with minimum interest of $1.00
- Late Payment Fee – $35
How to Apply for Belk Credit Card
To apply and get approved for Belk credit card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a resident of the United States of America
- An applicant must not be declared bankrupt
- Applicant must be acknowledged by the card issuer (Synchrony Bank)
- It is expected that an applicant should posses a valid Social security number
How to Apply
- Visit the home page and tap on the “Apply Now” button.
- Next you will be directed to a new page where you will have to fill in the following information; Name, Address, City, State, Zip code, Home phone, Business phone, Cell/Other phone, Email address, Annual net income, Duration of time at current address
- This next step requires the applicant to provide a verification and a delivery method of receiving a statement. This will also require you to provide your Date of birth and Social security number
- Cardholders can select a debt cancellation plan up to $10,000 in the issues of the following; Unemployment, Hospitalization, Leave of absence, Nursing home stay, Disability, Loss of life
- If you desire to opt for card security service, indicate by tapping “Yes” and start using the electronic signature
- Go through the terms and conditions of the credit card and apply by tapping “Accept” and “Continue”.
How to check application status
To check their application status, cardholders should call the bank at 1-800-669-6550 and thereafter, provide their card application reference number to activate their account.
How to cancel credit card
Cardholders who wish to cancel their credit card, or close their account, should do so by calling the customer service at1-800-669-6550.
How to Activate Card
- To activate your newly acquired credit card, contact the customer service and talk to an agent. To allow internet access, a cardholder should tap on “Register for online access at the login area.
- Thereafter, you will be directed to a new page where you are required to fill in your security details.
How to Make Payments
- Login in to your credit card, by following the login instructions
- You can also allow an auto debit from your bank account and get billed by the credit card company
- Payment can also be made by calling the customer care agent or visit the nearest Belk outlet store.
Call: 1-800-669-6550 to gain access to a customer care agent.