The Best Disney Credit Card is loaded with the best of rewards for its frequent users. Shopping becomes more rewarding as making purchases with the Best Disney Credit Card gives some discount on certain types of Disney experiences be it the Disney store, park and even restaurants. It is a package of rewards with no annual fee, rather your first purchase with the card gives you a $50 Disney Gift. Meanwhile, you need to ascertain your credit score before applying as the Best Disney Credit Card requires a good to excellent credit rating for approval.
Best Disney Credit Card Rewards Offers
- Earn a $50 Disney Gift Card after first purchase with the Card
- Get 1% in Disney Rewards Dollars on all card purchases with no limits to the amount you can earn
- Redeem Rewards Dollars towards Disney Theme Park tickets, Resort stays, shopping, dining, movies and more.
- Disneyland® and Walt Disney World® Resorts discounts: 10% off merchandise purchases of $50 or more and at dining locations. 15% off the non-discounted price of guided tours. Terms and conditions apply
- 10% off select purchases at Disney Store and DisneyStore.com.
Best Disney Credit Card Rewards Key APRs & Fees
- Purchase Intro APR –0% for 6 months
- Transfer Intro APR – Not Offered
- Regular APR – 16.99% (V)
- Annual Fee – None
- Balance Transfer Fee –3% ( min $5)
- Late Fee – $37
- Over limit Fee – None
- Penalty APR – None
- Grace Period – 21 days
- Online Response – No
- Cash Advance Rate –25.99% (V)
- Cash Advance Fee– 3% ( min $10)
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 3%
- Smart Chip– Yes, chip-and-PIN
Best Disney Credit Card Rewards Benefits
- Baggage Delay Insurance, Purchase Protection, and Extended Warranty Protection
- 0% promotional APR for 6 months on select Disney vacation packages or purchase of a real estate interest, including a Member Add-On, in a Disney Vacation Club® Resort. Terms Apply.
How to Apply for the Best Disney Credit Card Rewards
- Visit the Chase website and choose the Best Disney Credit Card Rewards
- Click the “Apply Now” button
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill in the information in the fields required
- Complete the application by providing the information required they include; your address, your income, your employer, your social security number, and other required information
- Submit the application
- Wait for a decision.