Big O Tires Credit Card offers up to $50 in rebates! Cardholders pay no annual fee, no foreign transaction fees, no maximum over limit fee and no interest if amount is paid in full in 6 months. Big O Tires credit card is issued by Citibank with low credit requirements. It can be used at any Big O Tires stores nationwide.
Big O Tires Benefits
- No annual fee charge
- This credit card charges no foreign transaction fees for card usage
- There’s no maximum over limit fee
- No interest if paid in full in 6 months
Big O Tires Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Introductory APR Rate –None required
- Normal APR Rate –29.24 (Variable)
How to Apply for Big O Tires Credit Card
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a resident of the US
- It is expected that an applicant should have a valid Social security number
- An applicant must posses a government issued photo ID
- Applicant must have a clear credit history
How to Apply
- Visit the Big O Tires credit card page through this link
- Navigate to “Apply Now” tab and click on it
- Next, you will be required to fill in the following information; First name, Last name, Email address, Address, Phone, Financial information, Identification, and Date of birth
- Go through the terms and conditions and confirm that the software equipment is accurate.
How to check application status
Applicants who are interested in checking their application status, should call the bank at 1-866-834-2652 and thereafter, provide their account reference number.
How to cancel credit card
Cardholders who desire to cancel their credit card or close their account should do so by calling at 1-866-834-2652.
How to make payment
- Login to the web page and choose “Make payments” to start payments using the card
- You can also allow an auto debit from your bank account directly which the credit card service will bill you for.
How to Activate Credit Card
To activate your newly acquired credit card, call at 1-866-834-2652.
Call: 1-866-834-2652 to gain access to a customer care agent.