BMO Credit Card is a travel cashback card that offers a wide range of benefits for air ticket purchases, car rentals, hotel stays, and lots more. BMO credit card is issued by the Bank of Montreal with no annual fee for card usage. It is very easy to apply and get approved online.
BMO Credit Card Benefits
- Offers 3 BMO rewards points for every dollar spent on travel, entertainment, and dining.
- Get 2 BMO rewards points, for every dollar purchased elsewhere
- Reward points can be redeemed for travel, gift cards, hotels and lots more
- Cardholders also earn 25% on car rental and other car accessory purchases.
BMO Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee –None charged
- Foreign Transaction Fee –None charged
- Maximum Cash Advance Fee – None charged
- Minimum Cash Limit Fee – None charged
- Grace Period – 25 days
- Balance Transfers – Allowed
How to Apply for BMO Credit Card
- Visit the credit card home page of the BMO Bank through your browser
- Review the credit card information
- Click “I accept”, to kickstart the application process
- Supply the following personal information; First name, Middle name, Last name, Date of birth, Social insurance number, Search home address, Home address, Phone number, Email address, Air miles collector number, Rent or own, Rent/mortgage, Lived here since
- Next, click on the “Next” tab, to proceed further with the application
- Supply your financial and additional optional information
- Click “Submit” to complete the application process.
How to Check BMO Card Application Status
To check your BMO credit card application status, call at 1-866-889-0889
How to Login
- Access your credit card on the login page of credit card
- Next, provide the correct username and your password
- Click the “log in” tab, to get logged into account
How to Activate BMO Credit Card
- To activate your newly acquired credit card, call at 1-800-361-3361
How to Recover Username or Password
- Use the “forgot password” link on the login page of credit card to recover your credit card account
- Supply the information needed, which is, your username and email address
- Lastly, click on the “Next” icon, and log into your account
- Make your bill payment, by logging in your card account. After you log in, you will locate the bill payment tab to make credit card payment
BMO Credit Card Customer Service
Call: 1-800-361-3361 to gain access to a customer care agent.