Take advantage of the low introductory and ongoing rate and consolidate your debt, using Breeze Platinum Mastercard Credit Card. Cardholders can get up to 55 interest-free days on purchases. It charges no foreign transaction fees for platinum cardholders.
Breeze Platinum Mastercard Credit Card is issued by Bankwest. Cardholders can login online to pay bills and monitor their account activities.
Breeze Platinum Mastercard Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders can get up to 55 interest-free days on purchases
- Charges no foreign transaction fees for platinum cardholders
- Make an order for a Bankwest Halo payment ring that works just like your contactless card.
Breeze Platinum Mastercard Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $99
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 2.95%
- Late Payment Fee – $25
- Cash Advance Fee – 2% or $4
- Cash Advances – 21.99% p.a.
- Ongoing Balance Transfer Rate – 12.99% p.a.
- Introductory Balance Transfer Rate for 13 months – 0% p.a. (2% balance transfer fee applies)
- Ongoing Purchase Rate – 12.99% p.a.
- Introductory Purchase Rate for 13 months – 0% p.a.
How to Apply for Breeze Platinum Mastercard Credit Card
- Intending applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a permanent Australian resident.
- Only Bankwest Breeze Mastercard per customer.
How to Apply
- Visit the Bankwest application webpage
- Tap on the “Apply Now” link
- Agree to the Terms of the card
- Key in the code sent to you
- Tap on “Start my application” link
- On the new page that pops up, enter the following details; Title, First name, Middle name, Last name, Also known as, Gender, Date of birth, Driver’s license number and Marital status
- Next, your contact information is needed, they include; Home phone or mobile phone, Email address and Confirm email address
- The following information is needed includes; Residence type, Street number, Street, Suburb, State, Country, Time at this address and Residential status
- Provide your postal address
- Add your residency, Citizenship and Tax
- Add also your employment details
- If you are already a customer, provide a password and Confirm password
- Tap on the “Next” link, to be further directed on what to do.
How to Activate Breeze Platinum Mastercard Credit Card
To activate your newly acquired Breeze Platinum Mastercard® Credit Card;
- Login online
- Chose “Self-Service” in the left-hand menu
- Choose “Manage my cards”
- Choose the card or payment ring you desire to activate from the ‘cards to manage’ drop down menu
- Key in the expiry date printed on the card
- Select a new 4-digit PIN if necessary
- Lastly, key in an SMS code, to confirm your identity.
How to Login Breeze Platinum Mastercard Credit Card
To gain access to your account;
- Scroll to https://IBS.bankwest.com.au/BWLogin/rib.aspx
- Key in your Personal access number (PAN)
- Key in also your secure code
- Tap on the “login” link.
How to Recover Breeze Platinum Mastercard Credit Card PAN/Secure Code
- You can find your PAN in the letter or email sent to you once you open your account, and also on your paper or electronic statements.
- You can also find your PAN in the latest version of the Bankwest App (versions 2.8 and above).
- Simply login and tap on settings from the left-hand menu.
- You will locate your PAN at the bottom of the page, underneath your name
- You can alternatively call at 1300 440 749, to recover your PAN.
- Scroll to the online banking login page
- Provide your PAN, and the answers to your secret questions, as well as the mobile phone that you registered for SMS code.
- You can alternatively call at 1300 440 749, to get a temporary code over the phone.
Breeze Platinum Mastercard® Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: 13 17 19, to gain access to a customer care agent.