Brooks Brothers Credit Card: Brooks Brothers is the oldest men’s clothier in the United States. The company has introduced many clothing novelties to the American market throughout its history as a leader in the American menswear industry. They also produce women’s clothing.
In order to facilitate their transactions and make things easier for their customers, Brooks Brothers is offering a Credit Card to all their customers. This card comes with no annual fee and requires an average-excellent credit score for approval.
The Card attracts a lot of rewards such as: 15% off on Brooks Brothers purchases for 1 month, $20 Brooks Brothers MasterCard First Purchase Reward, $20 annual birthday reward and access to exclusive cardholders events.
You can easily manage your account online and earn 1 point per 1 dollar spent on purchases outside of Brooks Brothers. This Card also enables you to get cash access from ATMs and comes with zero fraud liability. It’s MasterCard Assist Benefits includes Extended Warranty, Price Protection (60 days); and Identity Theft Resolution.
Brooks Brothers Credit Card is issued by Citibank. Check out the fees/rates and follow the steps below to apply for your own Credit Card.
Brooks Brothers Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None Charged
- Intro APR Rate – N/A
- APR Rate –49%-22.49% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR Rate –49%, Variable.
Did you miss our article on torrid credit card log in Check it out here
How to Apply for Brooks Brothers Credit Card
- Visit the homepage of Brooks Brothers Platinum Mastercard credit card page from your browser.
- Type in the following personal information; First name, Middle name, Last name, Email address (email@example.com), Address (Street address), Phone ( Primary phone number), Financial information ( Residence, payment & status income, SSN, DOB (MM/DD/YYYY.
- Read the account terms and details, and agree to them.
- Click the “Submit” button, to submit your application for approval.
How to Activate and Register Brooks Brothers Credit Card
If your application was successful and approved, you will receive the Credit Card. After that, you need to activate your newly acquired Brooks Brothers Platinum Mastercard online through the steps below:
- Visit the homepage as in the first step above.
- Sign into your existing account with your user ID and Password, and tap on the ”Sign On” button situated just beneath the password box.
- Tap on the “Register Your Card”
- Fill out your card number, your name as it appears on your card, security code and the last 4 digits of the primary card holder’s SSN, and tap on the “Verify” button, the Security code is the CVV number (three digits) which you should have on your card.
- You alternatively sign on, using a quick link at the bottom of the home page of the store’s site – “My Credit Card Account”.
How to Login
Subsequently, you can log in to your credit card account through the following steps:
- Scroll to the login page of Brooks Brothers Platinum Mastercard homepage
- Enter your User ID in the field provided
- Tick on the “Remember My User ID” box (optional)
- Enter your Password, to enable you to log in.
In case you forget your Username, you can recover it using this link: https://online.citi.com/US/JSO/uidn/RequestUserIDReminder.do
we recently talked about how to apply to capital one credit card. Check it out
How to Make Brooks Brothers Bill Payment
Payment By Mail
You can send your bill payment to the following address:
Brooks Brothers Platinum Mastercard® Payments
P.O. Box 9001006
Louisville, KY 40290-1006
Brooks Brothers Platinum Mastercard® Overnight Delivery/Express Payments
ATTN: Consumer Payment Dept
6716 Grade Lane
Building 9, Suite 910
Louisville, KY 40213.
Call at 1-888-274-3777, and provide your card number and checking account number.
we recently talked about airbnb login.
- Sign into your account
- Scroll to the payment section
- Choose a suitable payment option, and make your bill payment.
Brooks Brothers Credit Card Customer Service Number
For inquiries, call 1-800-347-4934, 1-888-766-2484, 1-866-458-4271, to gain access to a customer service agent.
READ ALSO: Norm Thompson Credit Card Login