Get cash back on every purchase everyday with Capital One Cash Back Credit Card. If your daily spending includes dining and groceries, this card can make your purchases much more rewarding. The card offers a one-time $150 cash bonus immediately you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months of account opening. With no annual fee and foreign transaction fees to worry about, earn unlimited cash back rewards with the Capital One Savor Dining Rewards Card.
Capital One Cash Back Credit Card Rewards
- 3% cash back on dining using Capital One Cash Back Credit Card.
- Earn 2% cash back on groceries.
- Get 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- No annual fee.
New Card member Offer For Capital One Cash Back Credit Card
Earn a one-time $150 cash bonus immediately you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening.
0% intro APR for 9 months; 15.49%-24.49% variable APR after that.
0% intro APR for 9 months; 15.49%-24.49% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 9 months.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
Redeem Your Way
Rewards don’t expire for the life of the account, and you can redeem cash back for any amount.
Capital One Cash Back Credit Card Benefits
- Identity theft resolution services
- Complimentary concierge service
- Trip cancellation/ interruption insurance
- Price protection
- Extended warranty
- Travel assistance services
- Travel accident insurance
- Baggage delay insurance.
Capital One Cash Back Credit Card Interest Rates & Charges
Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases and Transfers
0% introductory APR for the first 9 months of opening your account. Thereafter, your APR will be 15.49%, 20.49% or 24.49, depending on your creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
APR for Cash Advances
This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
Your due date is at least 25 days after the close of each billing cycle. You won’t be charged interest on new.
Credit Level Required
How to Apply for the Capital One Cash Back Credit Card
- Visit the Capital One website.
- Locate the credit cards section.
- Select the Savor Dining Rewards credit card
- Verify if you are pre-qualified.
- Fill in your personal information required; this may include:
Your full name, social security number, date of birth, home address and yearly income. You may also wish to check your credit score before applying, as this will have a strong impact on both your interest rate and chances of acceptance.
- Click the “apply now” button to apply
- Wait to receive your card.