Earn funpoints while cruising around the world with Carnival World MasterCard Credit Card. This Card offers 10,000 bonuses “Fun points” after you use your card for the first time – that’s enough to redeem for a credit of up to $100 toward your next cruise purchase on Carnival and the world’s leading cruise lines. Carnival World MasterCard from Carnival Cruise Lines is issued by Barclaycard and Mastercard. Check out the numerous rewards that makes this Card one of the top travel cards.
Carnival World MasterCard Rewards
- Get 2 “Fun points” per $1 spent on all Carnival cruise lines purchases including onboard purchases charged to Sail & Sign®
- Get 1 “Gunpoint” per $1 spent on purchases everywhere else
- No annual fee
- Offers chip card technology to make paying for your purchases more secure at chip-card terminals in the U.S. and abroad.
Carnival World MasterCard Reward Redemption
Funpoints gotten on the carnival credit card can be redeemed for free cruise vacations, meals onboard the ship, drinks, and cocktails at the bar, souvenirs and merchandise from ship’s shops, spa services like massages and skin treatment, and even off-shore excursions and special onboard experiences. Examples of some of the experiences onboard the ship begin at champagne and chocolate delights for 6,100 Funpoints, 7,200 FunPoints for a bathrobe, 12,500 FunPoints for $100 in onboard credits (OBC), or 20,000 FunPoints for a $200 spa credit (25,000 FunPoints for $200 OBC).
At the highest end, passengers can also redeem a $1,250 discount or credit onboard with 75,000 in credit card FunPoints. You can also book sightseeing tours or kayaking adventures with FunPoints through guest relations once you’ve embarked.
Carnival World MasterCard Benefits
- No foreign transaction fee, thus making it perfect for cruising around the world.
- The concierge service enables you to enjoy personal assistance through telephone, including recommendations and reservations for dining, travel, hotels, entertainment and more.
- The $0 fraud liability protects you against unauthorized use of the card.
Carnival World MasterCard Interest Rates and Charges Summary
APR for purchases
14.99%, 19.99% or 24.99%variable depending on your creditworthiness.
The APR for the first 15 billing cycles following each balance transfer that posts to your account within 45 days of account opening. After that (and for balance transfers that do not post within 45 days of account opening), a variable APR will apply, 14.99%, 19.99% or 24.99% depending on your creditworthiness.
APR for cash advances
Balance transfer fee
Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.