Chase Bank introduced various card types with unique features to cater for their numerous customers’ needs. Depending on your lifestyle and desire, you can easily find a Chase Bank credit card that suits you. Just check out their features.
1) Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card
Offers: New Card member: $150 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
At a Glance: Earn unlimited cash back
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase- it’s automatic, no minimum to redeem for cash back.
- APR – 0% intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers. After that, 15.99%-24.74% variable APR
- Annual fee – $0
2) Chase Sapphire Preferred® Credit Card
New Cardmember Offer: 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $625 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
At a Glance: Premium travel & dining rewards
- Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants.
- APR: 16.99%-23.99% variable APR.
- Annual Fee: $0 intro annual fee for the first year, after that $95.
3) Southwest Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card
New Cardmember Offer: 60,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open
At a Glance: Earn reward flights with no blackout dates.
- Earn 2x points on southwest® purchases and points on all other purchases, plus 3,000-anniversary bonus points
- APR: 16.99%-23.99% variable APR
- Annual Fee: $69 applied to first billing statement.
4) The Hyatt Credit Card
New Cardmember Offer: 40,000 Bonus Points after you spend $2,000 on purchases with the Hyatt credit card in the first 3 months from account opening
At a Glance: Turn every purchase into more free nights
- Earn bonus points on every purchase, 3 Bonus points per $1 spent at Hyatt hotels, plus, 1 free night every year
- APR: 16.99%-23.99% variable APR
- Annual Fee: $75
Featured Business Chase Bank credit card:
1) Ink Business Preferred Credit Card
New Cardmember Offer: 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening. That’s $1,000 toward travel rewards when you redeem through chase ultimate Rewards®
At a Glance: Flexible and rich rewards
- Earn 3X points when you spend in select business categories
- APR: 16.99%-21.99% variable APR
- Annual Fee: $95
2) Ink Business Cash Credit Card
New Cardmember Offer: $300 bonus Cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening
At a Glance: Cash Back rewards with no annual fee
- Earn cash back rewards on every purchase
- APR: 0% intro APR for 12 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers. After that, 14.24%-20.24% variable APR
- Annual Fee: $0
How To Apply For Chase Bank Credit Card
- Choose your preferred credit card
- Visit the Chase Website
- Identify the credit card page
Explore the different options available
Pick the card that best suites you
- Get more information about the card
- Click “ Apply Now”
- Follow the instructions carefully
- Complete the application
- Submit the application
- Wait for a decision.
Chase Bank Customer Service
Phone numbers for Chase Bank
Check Balance – 1-877-242-7372 (24/7)
Online Banking for Deaf & Hard of Hearing Customers- 1-800-242-7383
Credit Card Customers ( personal) 1-800-432-3117 24 hours/ 7 days a week
Credit Card Customers- Deaf & Hard of Hearing, TTY: 1-800-432-3117 24 hours/ 7 days a week
Auto Finance Retail/Loan Customers: 1-800-336-6675
Auto Lease Customers: 1-800-227-5151 (24/7)
Business Banking Accounts: 1-800-242-7338 (24/7)
Business Credit Card Customers: 1-888-269-8690 (24/7).
Checking and Savings Customers: 1-800-935-9935 (24/7)
Commercial Banking: 1-877-226-0071
Hours: Monday-Friday: 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM ET.
Credit Card Customers (Personal): 1-800-432-3117 (24/7)
Home Equity: 1-800-836-5656
Investments: I 1-800-392-5749
Mortgage Customers: 1-800-848-9136
Student Loans: 1-800-487-4404
Rapid Rewards Contact Chase Card Services: 1-800-792-0001.