If your Credit Card is not giving you enough travel rewards, you need to switch to Chase Sapphire Preferred Card. Already an existing Sapphire Customer but not getting rewards for your travels? Please call the number on the back of your card to see if you are qualified for a product change. You receive the new card member bonus if you change products.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card rewards you for your travel and airline expenses. Cardholders earn 2X points on travel-from airfare and hotels to taxis and trains, 3X Points on airfare bought directly from airlines, 2X points on travel booked through amextravel.com, 2X miles per $1 spent, 2X points on dinning Worldwide, 2X points at U.S. gas stations and supermarkets, 1 point per $1 spent everywhere else. Benefits accrues when you use your card. Restrictions, limitations and exclusions apply.
Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Benefits
- Get 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening – that’s $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- $0 Introductory Annual Fee the first year, then $95.
- Get 2X POINTS on travel and dinning at restaurants both in the U.S. and abroad, plus 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% MORE VALUE when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- Earn 50, 000 BONUS POINTS after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Earn 5,000 BONUS POINTS after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
Redemption Value of 50,000 Points/Miles
Airfare – $625
Hotels – $625
Cash – $500
Apply For The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
To apply for the Chase Sapphire preferred® Card, visit the Chase’s secure site: https://www.chase.com.
Online or Mobile Banking Support
(U.S. only) call: 1-877-242-7372
Outside the U.S. call: 1-713-262-3300