Chase Sapphire Reverse Credit Card is ideal for people that travel a lot. The Card offers $300 in statement credits for paying off cardholders’ travel expenses amongst other bonus points and special offers. With this Card, you will never be stranded at the airport as cardholders have access to 950 airport lounges all across the world.
Chase Sapphire Reverse Credit Card is issued by Chase Bank and can be used at Airfare, Hotels and everywhere else where it is accepted. Travel round the world and enjoy the benefits that come with this Card while at it.
Chase Sapphire Reverse Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $450
- Introductory APR Rate – None Charged
- Normal APR Rate – 16.49 – 23.49.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age and above
- Applicant must possess a government issued ID and valid SSN.
- Applicant must have a clear credit record
How to Apply
- Visit the Chase Credit Card homepage from your browser.
- Locate the ‘apply now’ button, and click on it.
- Next, you are to key in the following details; First name, Middle name, Last name, Suffix, Mailing address 1, Mailing address 2, Unit/apt, City, State, Zip code.
- Lastly, go through the terms and confirm that the software equipment is accurate.
After application, you can check your Chase Sapphire Reserve Credit Card status, by calling the Help desk on 1-800-953-9935, and be providing your account reference number. Also, call the same number for Card activation when you receive your new Card.
How to Login Chase Sapphire Reserve Credit Card
- Visit the login page of Chase Sapphire Reserve Credit Card, and login to the online account.
- Next, you will be directed to a new webpage, where you are needed to fill out your social security number and ATM Debit Card Number in the respective boxes.
How to Recover Password
- Tap on the “Forgot Password” link at the bottom of the login page.
- Next, enter your username in the page you will be transferred to, and provide the requested security details in the spaces provided.
- Tap on the “submit” button, to get a new password.
How to Make Chase Sapphire Reserve Credit Card Bill Payment
- Login to your account, and choose the “Make Payments” button.
- Choose the best payment option and make your bill payment.
- You can also set up an auto debit from your bank account directly, to pay the credit card service.
Chase Sapphire Reserve Credit Card Customer Service Number
To gain access to a customer care agent, call: 1-800-935-9935.