Are you looking for a Card that can help you pay off your credit card debt? Chase Slate Card should definitely be your first pick. With low introductory fees and easy balance transfer option, the Chase Slate Card is best for people who are trying to refinance credit card debt. Chase Slate Card was named “Best Credit Card for Balance Transfers” consecutively for four years by Money Magazine. Check out the features of the Chase Slate Card below.
Sign Up Bonus for Chase Slate Card
Save with a $0 introductory balance transfer fee and get 0% introductory APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, and $0 annual fee. Plus, receive your monthly FICO® Score for free.
Recommended Credit Score
No annual fee
$0 Intro fee on transfers made within 60 days of account opening
Long 0% Intro APR Period
Chase Slate Card Offer Details
- Get $0 introductory balance transfer fee for transfers made during the first 60 days of account opening
- Get Introductory APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers.
Monthly FICO® Score and Credit Dashboard for free
- APR: 15.99% – 24.74% Variable
- Cash Advance APR: 25.99%, Variable.
- No penalty APR – Paying late won’t raise your interest rate (APR). All other account pricing and terms apply
- $0 Annual Fee
Things to consider before you apply for the Chase Slate Card;
- Debt cannot be transferred from another Chase account.
- The amount you transfer (including fees and interest) can’t exceed $15,000 or your credit limit, whichever is lower.
- For you to get approved, you’ll generally need a good credit score. This can pose a problem for people whose credit scores have suffered a set back as a result of falling into debt.
How To Apply For The Chase Slate Card
- Visit the Chase Website
- Locate the credit card page, and hold your mouse over the “explore products” and select the Chase Slate credit card
- Click “Apply Now” button
- Fill out the information required correctly in the application page
- Submit the application
- Wait for a decision
Chase Customer Service 1-800-935-9935.