Chase Student Credit Card is designed to fit into students diverse lifestyles and interests. You can start building a good credit file as a student using this Card. Cardholders get access to reward (Karma) points as well as online tools that are helpful in tracking spending.
Chase Student Credit Card Features
- No annual fee
- No Overlimit fee
- Use Karma Points for purchases, share with friends or give to causes.
- Get Karma Points by paying your bill on time, taking a credit quiz and more.
Chase Student Credit Card Rates & Fees
- 17.24% or 21.24% APR depending on creditworthiness.
- 24.24% for cash advances
- Late payment fee of $35
- 4% balance transfer fee
- $10 minimum cash advance fee.
Chase Student Credit Card Pros
- Chase reports regularly to three major credit bureaus. Most students enter the college with no credit file yet established.
- Making use of the Chase Student Credit Card in a responsible way and paying the monthly bills on time will enable a student build a credit score before the student graduates and faces the necessity of having a good credit rating.
- Also, a college student who maintains a good credit file during his years of study with this Card can qualify to buy a car, rent an apartment or obtain additional credit cards when he graduates.
- There are online tools which are available to help students learn how to manage credit and control spending.
How to Apply for the Chase Student Credit Card
- Visit the Chase website.
- Locate the credit cards page
- Choose the Chase +1 Student credit card.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button
- Follow the instructions carefully
- Complete the application by providing the following information, your address, your income, your social security number, as well as other information required.
- Submit the application
- Wait for a decision. This may take a few minutes.