Chemical Bank Complete Rewards Mastercard Credit Card offers competitive rates and rewards that can be redeemed for a $25 statement credit when you make a purchase in the first 3 billing cycles. If you’re interested in rewards, this card is a complete package offering 1% back on all your purchases.Chemical Bank Complete Rewards Mastercard Credit Card is issued by First Bank Card. This card has no annual fee charge attached to it and no introductory APR rate for the first 12 billing cycle on purchases. On the whole, it is a card with low credit requirement.
Chemical Bank Complete Rewards Mastercard Benefits
- Earn 1% back on purchases. Redeem for cash back, gift cards, travel or merchandise.
- Cardholders have the access to redeem their rewards into users checking or savings account for a higher value of 1.5% back
- Rewards earned by users are valid for 5 years before they expire
- Earn enough rewards to redeem for a $25 statement credit when you make a purchase in the first 3 billing cycles
- Cardholders earn a variable APR depending on the Prime Rate between 17.24% and 24.24% APR depending on your credit worthiness
- This credit charges no annual fee
Chemical Bank Complete Rewards Mastercard Credit Card
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required for the first 12 billing cycle in purchase
- Normal APR Rate –16.24 – 23.24 (Variable)
How to Apply for the Chemical Bank Complete Rewards Mastercard Credit Card
Applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Client should posses a valid US address
- Customer must have a valid US SSN
How to Apply
- Visit the First Bank Card application home page. Read through the card terms and offer. Tap the “Apply Now” button to proceed.
- Next the applicant will be directed to the application page where they are to provide the following details; Name, Physical address, Apartment number, City, State, Zip code, Home phone Number and Email address.
- Thereafter, the applicant will be required to enter in their personal info which includes the following; Date of birth, SSN, and Mother’s maiden name
- Applicants will have to provide their housing info and financial data, which includes; Years at Address, Housing status, Monthly housing payment, Present employer, BPN, Total annual income, Checking account, Savings account, Investment account
- Lastly applicants are required to add an authorized user to their account for which they’ll need to provide their full name. Tap continue.
How to check application status
Application who desire to know the state of their application can do so by calling the company at 888-295-5540 and thereafter provide their account reference number.
How to cancel credit card
Cardholders who desire to cancel their credit card, can do so by calling at 888-295-5540 to close an account.
How to Activate Credit Card
To activate your newly acquired credit card, cardholders should call at888-295-5540 to activate your account.
Call: 888-295-5540 to gain access to a customer care agent.