Chrysler MasterCard Credit Card offers service contract with synthetic blend motor oil replacement up to 5 qts, oil filter, and 4-wheel tire rotations. Valid for most makes and models at participating dealers. Cardholders also receive bonus points for daily card usage with no annual fee to worry about.
Chrysler MasterCard credit card is issued by First National Bank of Omaha. Cardholders can easily pay bills online using the free BillPay service. Chrysler MasterCard credit card can be used at Chrysler Jeep and Dodge. It has good credit requirements.
Chrysler MasterCard Credit Card Benefits
- Receive 3% back on purchases made only at amazon.com. This 3% does not apply to purchases made at Amazon.co.jp., Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr.Amazon.ca, or any other website operated by Amazon.com, it’s affiliates, and subsidiaries.
- You can also earn 2% back for each $1 spent in the following rewards categories; gas stations, drug stores, office supply stores, and restaurant.This amounts to $0.02 in % Back rewards, which is equal to 2 points, for each $1 spent.
- Cardholders earn 1% back for each $1 spent on all other purchases. This amounts to 1 point, for each $1 spent.
- This card charges no annual fee for card usage.
Chrysler MasterCard Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee –None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate –25.24
How to Apply for Chrysler MasterCard Credit Card
Applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- An applicant should have a valid Amazon.com account
- Must not have any record of bankruptcy
How to Apply
- Visit the homepage of the Chrysler MasterCard. Tap on the “Apply Now” button, which is situated towards the left of the “Log In” widget.
- As you tap on the link above, you will be directed to a new web page where you are required to complete the enrollment form with the required data
- After filling in your data, go through the details you just provided and then tap “Continue”.
- Thereafter, your account will be confirmed and you will be navigated to the login console.
How to check application status
- Applicants who desire to check their application status, are required to open the homepage of the First National Bank.
- Search for the “View Application Status” link towards the top right of the screen
- Enter in the following information to check your application status;
Personal Credit Card Application: Zip code, Last four digits of SSN, Home phone number
- Commercial Card Application: Business zip code, Last four digits of SSN, Business phone number
How to cancel credit card
To cancel credit card, call1-888-247-4080 to cancel credit card or close an account
How to Activate Credit Card
To activate your newly acquired credit card, on 1-888-247-4080 to activate the account
Call: 1-888-247-4080 to gain access to a customer care agent.