Get rewarded for everyday purchases using the Citi AT&T Access Card, a top rewards credit card from Citi. Apply for the AT&T credit card today and start earning bonus points redeemable for gift cards, travel rewards, electronics and much more.
Citi AT&T Access credit card charges no annual fee and no introductory APR rate is required. On the whole, it is a card with good credit requirement.
Citi AT&T Access Credit Card Benefits
- Get unauthorized charges protection
- Charges no annual fee for card usage
- No foreign transaction fee is charged
- APR Rate varies from 14.49 – 23.49
- Offers damage and theft protection
Citi AT&T Access Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate –14.49 – 23.49 (Variable)
How to Apply for Citi AT&T Access Credit Card
- Visit the login homepage of the Citi AT&T Access Card. At the center of the web page, you will locate the “Apply Now” button, tap on it.
- This will take you to the secure application page where you are required to fill in your personal and financial details in the spaces provided.
- Confirm the terms and conditions then submit to complete the process.
How to check application status
Applicants who desire to check their application status, should do so by calling the company at 1-800-347-4934 and thereafter provide their account reference number
How to cancel credit card
Those who desire to cancel their credit card, should call at 1-800-347-4934 to do so.
How to make Payment
- Log into your credit card account, following the login steps. Once your logged in, tap on “Payments” tab
- You can then authorize an auto debit payment method that will enable the automatic deduction of the bill from your savings account
How to Activate Card
- To activate your newly acquired credit card, open the activation page
- At the center of the web page, you will locate the “Activate card section”. Enter the requested account information and tap “Continue”
- You can also call the customer service on 1-800-347-4934 to activate the account.