Do you need another Credit Card that can help you maximize cash back? Citi Double Cash Card can be used alone or combined with a bonus category credit card for those who use a two-card strategy to maximize cash back. Citi Double Cash Card offers rewards without stress and charges no annual fee.
Citi Double Cash Card Rates, Fees & Offers
- Annual fee: $0
- Intro APR: 0% on Balance Transfers for 18 months
- APR: 14.49% – 24.49% variable
- Penalty APR: Up to 29.99%
- Cash Advance APR: 26.24% Variable
- 1% cash back when you purchase, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
- The Citi Double Cash Card 18 month BT offer essentially doubles the rate of standard industry cash back of 1%. It pays 1% on the front end and 1% after paying the bill. The earlier you pay your balance, the earlier you earn the second half of the rewards. This is a powerful incentive to pay your credit card bill in full every month.
- Balance Transfers do not earn cash back
- 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers for 18 months. Thereafter, the variable APR will be 14.49% – 24.49% depending on your creditworthiness
- Get 1% cash back on every dollar spent
- Start redeeming with as little as $25 in rewards
- Redeem for a statement credit, bank account deposit, gift card or a check
- Tap ‘Apply Now’ to see the applicable balance transfer fee and how making a balance transfer affects interest on purchases
- No categories to track, no caps on cash back, no annual fee.
- Sign up Bonus: None
- Recommended credit score: Good-Excellent
- The Citi® Double Cash Card-18 month BT offers a waive on fee on a first late payment.
- Citi Price Rewind, if your purchases are registered online, notifies you of lower prices on those items and refunds the difference.
- Citi private pass offers special access to entertainment deals and tickets to special events.
How to Apply for the Citi Double Cash Card
- Visit the Citibank Website
- Fill out the application form
- Fill out the optional information required if you so wish
- Read and agree to the Terms, Conditions, and Agreements
- Submit application.
009 1 210-677-0065.