Choose Conoco Credit Card for quality fuel in your tank and rewards along the way. Open an account and earn 10¢* per gallon in fuel statement credits for the first 90 days, then 5¢* per gallon every day after that.
Conoco Drive Savvy Rewards credit card is issued by Synchrony Bank and can be used at Conoco gas station. This card has low credit requirements and no annual fee attached.
Conoco Credit Card Benefits
- This card charges no annual fee for card usage
- Offers a discount of $0.10 per gallon within the first 3 months of opening an account
- 24X7 online account management facilities
- Charges no foreign transaction fee
Conoco Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate – 27.24
- Cash Advance APR Rate – 29.99
- Cash Advance Fee – 5$ whichever is greater.
How to Apply for the Conoco Credit Card
Applicants must meet the following criteria to apply for and get approved for the Conoco credit card;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a resident of the united states of America
- Client should have a valid US SSN
- Applicant must have clear credit record
How to Apply
- Visit the Conoco Card application homepage.
- Use the above mentioned link to navigate to a web page where you will have to enter your personal details and choice of an authorize user. Details required are as follows; Full name of the applicant, Address and Length of time at the said address, City, State, Zip code, Phone numbers, Email address, Annual income and Name of authorized user if any.
- Thereafter, navigate down to the second part of the form, and provide the other details required; Date of birth, Social security number, Mother’s maiden name, Station details.
- Go through the Optional Card Security.
- Lastly, after you have completed the filling of your particulars, proceed on the same screen to go through the Terms and Conditions backed by the card.
- Once you are through and have consented to it, tap the red “Accept and Submit button towards the end to complete the process.
How to check application status
Applicants who wish to know their application status should contact call at 1-855-659-9789 or 1-855-513-1176 to gain access to a customer care agent.
How to cancel credit card
To cancel credit card or close account, call the customer service unit at 1-855-659-9789 or 1-855-513-1176 or visit the bank to request for account closure.
Call: 1-855-659-9789 or 1-855-513-1176 to gain access to a customer care agent.