Continental Finance is one of America’s leading marketers and servicers of credit cards for consumers with less-than perfect credit. Continental Finance Surge Credit Card provides monthly reporting to the three major credit bureaus. The application process is fast and easy.
Continental Finance Surge credit card is issued by Continental Finance. On the whole, it is a card with low credit requirements. Continental Finance Surge credit card can be used everywhere Visa is accepted.
Continental Finance Surge Credit Card Benefits
- Provides monthly reporting to the three major credit bureaus
- Initial credit limit of $500.00 applies
- Offers fast and easy application process. Results are provided online.
- Cardholders can use their card at locations where MasterCard is accepted
- Offers free online account access 24/7
Continental Finance Surge Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee– $125 for the first year, after that, $96 annually.
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate – 29.99
- Cash Advance APR Rate – 29.99
- Cash Advance Fee –Either 5$ or 5% of the amount of each cash advance whichever is greater.
How to Apply for the Continental Finance Surge Credit Card
Applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a resident of the United States of America
- Customer should posses a valid SSN.
How to Apply
- Visit the Continental Finance Surge credit card homepage and tap on the “Apply Now” button.
- Provide the required details which includes; First and last name, Home address, City, State, Zip code, E-mail address, Primary phone number, SPN
- Provide information regarding your time at the residence and their residential status
- The applicant will have to indicate whether you have an active checking account. Applicants will also have to certify that they are U.S. resident over the age of 18.
- Also go through the terms and conditions of the credit card and agree to them.
- Lastly, tap on “Continue Your Application.” button
How to check application status
Applicants who desire to check their application, can achieve this by calling the bank at this number 1-866-449-4514 and provide your application reference number to obtain the status report.
How to cancel credit card
To cancel credit card or close account, cardholders can call the bank at 1-866-449-4514 or visit the bank and request for account closure.
How to Activate Card
Visit the login page, and enter your Credit Card Number, at the Register section below the login section.
Call: 1-866-449-4514 to gain access to a customer care agent.