Gain purchasing power and convenience through the D L Evans Bank Credit Card. Make purchases in stores and online from anywhere across the world. This card offers no annual fees and generous credit lines so you’ll always have money when you need it.
D L Evans Bank Credit Card is issued by D.L Evans Bank with low credit requirements. It can be used everywhere Visa is accepted.
D L Evans Bank Credit Card Benefits
- This credit card charges no annual fee for card usage
- $0 overseas transaction fee
- Offers 24×7 customer service assistance
- Access to convenient applications for iTunes and Android users
D L Evans Bank Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate – N/A
- Cash Advance APR Rate – N/A
- Cash Advance Fee – N/A
How to apply for D L Evans Bank Credit Card
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Customer should have a valid government issued photo ID
- Client must have a valid SSN
- An applicant must have a clear credit record.
How to Apply
- Visit the application homepage of the D L Evans Bank. Search for the “Apply Now” tab towards the center of the web page.
- Next, choose the “Apply for a Loan” button to proceed with the application process
- Thereafter, go through the DESIGN Disclosure Statement by checking the box below and then choose the “Accept” button
- Fill out the application info section by choosing the following details; State/City, Branches, Application type, Loan type.
- Tap “Next” and you will be navigated to the personal details page, complete the fields with the requested details
- Fill in the following employment data in the next section, this requires the following; Employer, Job, Duration, City, State, Phone number.
- Here, you are required to fill your previous employer information, this includes; Employer, Address, City, State, Zip.
- Enter in the following income information in the blank spaces. Gross monthly income, Other income, (monthly), Other income (explain)
- The Housing info section needs the following details, Housing status, Monthly payment
- Enter in the following information in the previous address section; Address, City, State, Zip, Duration.
- Enter in the following identification information; Identification type, Identification number, State of issuance, Expiration date.
- The relationship details requires the following; Whether you currently bank with D.L Evans Bank, Your existing relationship, Checking account status, Saving account status, Bank status
- Lastly, list your current debts and payments and thereafter choose “Next”.
How to check application status
You can check your application status with the following details:
- Email Address
- Application Number or SSN
How to cancel credit card
Cardholders who wish to cancel their credit card can do so by calling the customer service at 1-800-472-3272.
How to activate card
To activate your newly acquired card, call at 1-800-423-7503 or 1-888-873-9777 to gain access to a customer care agent.