If you’re looking for a secured card with low rates and no annual fee, DCU Credit Card Rewards might just be what you need. This Visa Platinum Secured Credit Card provides valuable travel and warranty perks. The Card is actually available for people with bad credit, which is a huge plus. The DCU Credit Card can enable you repair your credit because it has the potential for high credit limits.
Meanwhile, the card rewards its users for every dollar spent and charges no cash advance fees and no balance transfer fees. So, why pay for these transaction fees while you can get them done free with a DCU Credit Card?
DCU Credit Card Rewards Travel Perks
- $500,000 in free travel insurance once you buy your tickets with the card, and you are guaranteed your hotel room stays available even if you’re late
- Get complimentary collision damage or theft insurance on car rentals and extended warranty on most purchases.
DCU Credit Card Rewards Borrow Against Savings
Having access to cash, means you can qualify for a large credit limit, even if you have a terrible credit. Make a $10,000 secured deposit and you get a $10,000 credit limit. Available credit determines 30% of your FICO score, thus if you have access to cash you can repair your credit with this card.
DCU Credit Card Rewards Fees
- No Annual Fee
- No Cash Advance Fees
- You have no Balance Transfer Fees
The $0 fee on balance transfers and a 11.5% APR makes the DCU stand out, and a great choice if you have a balance on your credit card but you don’t have the credit to qualify for a credit card with a 12-month 0% APR deal.
DCU is a credit union, thus you must meet it’s membership requirements. Requirements are easy to meet. Even if you don’t live in Massachusetts or Georgia or don’t work for a participating employer (there are hundreds), you can still qualify by making a one-time donation to one of their participating charities. The cheapest option is to donate $10 to Reach Out for schools.
How to Apply for the DCU Credit Card Rewards
The following criteria must be met before applying for this card:
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- Applicants must have a valid Social Security number
- You must have a valid U.S. address
How to Apply
To get started on the application process,
- Scroll to the DCU credit card page.
- Tap on the Apply Now button under the DCU Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card to continue.
- Fill in your Email Address and create a Password, these will be used later so you can check the status of your application, or finish an application that you have not yet completed.
- Tap Begin Application to proceed.
- In order to get to the application form, you must choose Apply for a Credit Card.