If you’re looking for a no-annual-fee airline card that gives you the best flight options, you will like Delta Airlines Rewards Credit Card. Delta Airlines Rewards Credit Card also known as Blue Delta SkyMiles Credit Card from American Express rewards you in actual airline miles, which gives you a low-budget way in airline miles.
With this Card, you can gain access to a large airline network. If you are a frequent Delta flyer who doesn’t want to pay the annual fee for the Gold Delta SkyMiles card, this Card will still avail you most of the benefits you desire.
Delta Airlines Rewards Credit Card Benefits
- Get 2 miles per dollar on Delta purchases with Delta Airlines Rewards Credit Card.
- Earn 1 mile per eligible dollar spent on everyday purchases
- No cap on the miles you can earn.
- Earn 10,000 bonus miles after you make $500 in eligible purchases on your new card within your first 3 months.
Rewards Rate of the Blue Delta SkyMiles Credit Card
- 2:1 Eligible Delta purchases
- 2:1 U.S restaurants
- 1:1 other purchases
- Sign-Up Bonus
10,000 miles if you spend $500 in the first three months
- Annual Bonus
Average Yearly Rewards Value ($15,900 spend)
16.74-25.74% ( variable)
- One-way flights allowed
- Miles don’t expire
- No blackout dates
- No limits to how many miles you can earn
- Miles + cash option available for some rewards flights
- Large number of airline partners
- Airline partners: 19
- Daily flights: 14,500
- Destinations: 800
- Countries served: 170
Other Notable Features
- 20% discount on in-flight Delta purchases
- Car rental insurance
- Free roadside assistance
- Event presales
- Lowest hotel rate guarantee
- Return protection
- Extended warranty
American Express Benefits
As an American Express card, the Blue Delta SkyMiles card entitles you to some benefits, they include; purchase protections, car rental insurance and free roadside assistance.
How to Apply for the Delta Airlines Rewards Credit Card
- Ascertain your credit needs
- Choose a personal account
- Select a rewards program
- Fill out the application form and mail it back in the addressed, postage-paid envelop that came with the offer documents.
- Alternatively, you can visit the AmEX credit card website and click on “Respond to Your Mail Offer.
- Visit the AmEX website, click “Get Started”, select the Blue Delta SkyMiles card and tap the “Apply Now”.
- Fill in your personal information such as your social security number, your mailing address, your housing status (own or rent) you may also to provide an estimate of your annual household income.