Discover it Gas and Restaurant Card is just suitable for making purchases at gas stations and restaurants as the name suggests. Users can get up to 2% cash back at gas stations and restaurants on up to $1,000 in combined purchases each quarter, automatically. Plus unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases.
Discover it Gas and Restaurant Card Benefits
- Earn 2% cash back at gas stations and restaurants on up to $1,000 in combined purchases each quarter with an additional 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Discover automatically matches all the cash back you’ve earned at the end of your first year.
- Easy to redeem rewards, your cash back never expires. Redeem your rewards in any amount, at any time.
Discover it Gas and Restaurant Card Rewards
- An unlimited dollar-for-dollar match of all the cash back you’ve earned at the end of your first year, automatically.
- 2% cash back on all other purchases
- Redeem your rewards for cash in any amount.
Discover it Gas and Restaurant Card Rates & Fees
- Annual Fee – None
- Intro APR – 0% intro APR for 14 months on purchases and balances transfers
- Standard variable purchase– 11.99% to 23.99%.
- Balance transfer – 3% fee for each balance transfer.
Discover it Credit Card Cash Back Additional Benefits
- The Freeze it® on/off switch for your account feature enables you freeze your account on the Discover mobile app or website if you misplace your card to prevent new purchases, cash advances and balance transfers.
- Every purchase is monitored, everyday for suspicious activity. You’re never responsible for unauthorized purchases on your Discover card.
- The FICO Credit Score feature enables you easily view your FICO Credit Score on monthly statements, mobile and online for free.
- 100% U.S. based customer service is made available to help whenever you call, not sell you other products. You can also get powerful, fast mobile and online service.
How to apply for the Discover it Gas and Restaurant Cash Back Credit Card
- Visit the Discover it website.
- Tap on the “ Apply Now” to fill form
- Fill in your personal info like, address, social security number, and income.
- You might also need your employers information to apply for a credit card.