Earn a total of 1500 points on shoes, gas, phone bill and lunch out spending using the DSW Credit Card. Cardholders earn 20 points for every dollar spent inside DSW and 2 points for every dollar spent outside DSW. This card makes your shopping Designer Shoe Warehouse worthwhile. DSW Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank with no annual fee and no introductory APR rate required. On the whole, it is a card with low credit requirements.
DSW Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders earn 60 points on every $30 spent on gas and 200 points on every $100 spent on a phone bill.
- For $20 spent on lunch out, cardholders get 40 points
- Earn a total of 1500 points on shoes, gas, phone bill and lunch out.
- Get 20 points for every dollar spent inside DSW
- You are enabled to earn 2 points for every dollar spent outside DSW
- $10 rewards certificate on earning a total of 1500 points
- Offers return shipping on all DSW Rewards Visa Purchases made at dsw.com.
- When customers spend $500 outside DSW within 90 days of their first purchase, they get a One-Time $25 Offer.
- Cardholders earn $25 application offer when their card arrives in the mail.
DSW Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate –14.98%, 20.99%, or 24.99%
- Cash Advance APR Rate – 26.99
- Cash Advance Fee – Either $5 or 3% whichever is greater
How to Apply for the DSW Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the DSW, applicants must meet the following requirements;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- It is expected that an applicant should have a valid US Social security number
- An applicant must have a valid US street address
How to Apply
- Visit the Card Summary Page, or this link and tap on the “Apply For the Card” at the middle of the page.
- Next you will be directed to a new page where, if you are a member, sign in at this point to continue with the application. If that is not the case, then you will have to choose “Not a Rewards Member Yet” and tap on “Join Now”
- First, you have to provide your “Personal Information” required are the following; Full name, Gender, Date of birth, Email address, Address, City, State zip code, Phone number
- Here, the applicant is required to create a password for their online account and tab “Set up Account”.
How to check application status
Call the bank at 1-855-266-0556 to check your application status.
How to cancel credit card
Call at 1-855-266-0556 to cancel credit card, or visit the bank to request for account closure.
How to Activate Card
To activate your newly acquired credit card call this number 1 (855) 266-0556. To register a new account through the internet, the cardholder will have to tap on “Sign On” button below the login section.
Cardholder will be directed to a new page where they have to enter their credit account number or username, Zip/Postal Code. The cardholder is still required to his/her ID Type ( i.e.) SSN or Social Insurance Number, and the last 4 digits of Social security number. Tap “Find my Account”.
Call: 1-855-266-0556 to gain access to a customer care.