Ducks Unlimited Credit Card offers convenient online account management and automatic access to the Ducks Unlimited world points program. This enables cardholders to earn bonus points for every dollar spent.
Ducks Unlimited Credit Card is issued by First National Bank. It can be used at Ducks Unlimited Stores for more rewarding transactions.This credit card charges low introductory APR and $0 annual fee. On the whole, it is a card with good credit requirements.
Ducks Unlimited Credit Card Benefits
- This credit card charges low introductory rate
- The World Points program enables the cardholders earn one point for every dollar spent
- Offers cardholders Bass Pro Shop Gifts Card of $25
- This credit card charges no annual fee for card usage
Ducks Unlimited Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee –None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate –13.24 – 19.24 (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR Rate – 25.24
- Cash Advance Fee –Either $10 or 5% of the withdrawal whichever is greater.
How to Apply for the Ducks Unlimited Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the Ducks Unlimited Credit Card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- It is expected that an applicant should have a valid United States Social Security Number
- Must be a resident of the United States of America
- An applicant should have a clear credit history.
How to Apply
- Visit the application homepage of Ducks Credit Card.
- Tap on the “Apply Now” button, located in the Ducks Unlimited Credit Card section towards the left wing of the screen
- Next the applicant will be directed to a new page, where you will have to fill in the required contact, personal and housing information.
- Thereafter, navigate to a next part of the form, to fill in the financial and authorized user information in the application form. It includes the following; Present employer, Business phone number, Total annual income, Authorized username etc.
- Lastly, choose the card design and tap the “Continue” button at the end of the application form to submit your enrollment for confirmation.
How to check status
Applicants who wish to check the status of their credit card, can do so by calling the company at 901-758-3825 and thereafter provide their account reference number.
How to cancel credit card
Cardholders, who wish to cancel their credit card, or close their account can do so by calling at 901-758-3825 and respond to the IVR.
How to Activate Card
- Activate your newly acquired credit card through the enrollment wizard.
- Once a cardholder reaches and selects “Activate Your Card” from the “Action Items” box or from the Account Services” link on the left side of the page, your card will be activated.
- Cardholders who have already enrolled should login to their credit card account following the login steps.
Call: 901-758-3825 to gain access to a customer care agent.