Fidelity 529 College Rewards Credit Card offers unlimited 2% cash back on every purchase with no limits on total reward points and no restrictive categories. You can save your reward points as long as you want as reward points never expire.
Fidelity 529 College Rewards Credit Card is issued by Fidelity Bank. This credit card charges no annual fee for card usage and no introductory APR rate is required. On the whole, it is a credit card with low credit requirements and can be used everywhere Visa is accepted.
Fidelity 529 College Rewards Credit Card Benefits
- Offers unlimited 2% cash back on every purchase
- There’s no expiration date on rewards earned
- Mobile apps developed by the Fidelity bank has further simplified the online account management process.
- This credit card charges no annual fee for card
- Offers a 24X7 card member support
- Charges no foreign transaction fee
- This credit card has a global acceptance.
Fidelity 529 College Rewards Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate –14.24
- Cash Advance APR Rate –24.24
- Cash Advance Fee – 3% (min $10)
How to Apply for the Fidelity 529 College Rewards Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the Fidelity 529 college rewards credit card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- It is expected that an applicant should have a valid government issued photo ID
- Must be a resident of the United States of America
- Applicant must have a clear credit history
How to Apply
- Visit the homepage of the Fidelity rewards. Locate the “Apply Now” button towards the top left of the web page.
- Next, you will be directed to a new web page that contains the application form.
- Enter in the following details in the personal details section; First name, Middle name, Date of birth, Last name, Suffix, Social security number, Country of citizenship, Country of permanent residence, Primary phone number, Mobile phone number, Email address.
- After you have filled in the above mentioned information, go to the housing information section which needs the following details; Street address, Apt/Unit, City, State, Zip code, Time at the said address, Housing status, Monthly payment, Alternate mailing address
- The income and employment section, requires the following information; Employment status, Employer, Occupation, Annual income, Other income Assets under care, requires you to tap “Yes” button option if you desire to use a balance transfer service and also select whether you wish to add a joint applicant.
- Enter in the additional information in the blank space. And thereafter, review the terms and conditions. After you have gone thru the interest rates and charges, tick the box and agree to the terms and conditions above.
- Lastly, tap on the “Submit” button to submit your application for review by the credit card company.
How to check status
Applicants who wish to check their application status, should do so by calling the customer service at 888-551-5144.
How to cancel credit card
To cancel credit card, cardholders can call the customer service at 888-551-5144 or make use of the link of the page.
How to Activate Card
To activate a newly acquired credit card, card holders can call at 888-551-5144 and thereafter provide their card number and the name on the card.
Call: 888-551-5144 to gain access to a customer care agent.