Fidelity Credit Card provides an attractive cash back rate and a reward structure that is simple and straightforward. This Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature Card enables you earn the same rate on every purchase, irrespective of where the card is being used. The Card is ideal for Fidelity account holders who want an easy way to contribute to their investment accounts. For many consumers, saving and planning for the future can be tough but this card makes it easy. It enables you invest the rewards you earn from your purchases into different investment accounts, including retirement accounts and college savings accounts, in an easy and faster way. Go for Fidelity Credit Card, earn rewards and have better choices on how to invest them.
Fidelity Credit Card Rewards Features
- Your rewards are deposited directly into the Fidelity account of your choice be it your own or someone else’s.
- Unlimited 2% back on every purchase is paid
- Sign-up bonus: None
- The balance transfer fee is 3% or $5, whichever is greater
- Fidelity Credit Card Rewards Card has a foreign transaction fee of 1%, that’s lower than on most cards.
- Make Mobile Purchases with Fidelity Credit Card Rewards
The Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card is Digital Wallet-enabled for:
- Enjoy all the benefits Visa Signature cards have to offer, like Concierge and purchase protections, special offers, enhanced transaction security, zero fraud liability, signature travel and shopping offers, 24/7 card member support and worldwide acceptance.
How Fidelity Credit Card Rewards cards work?
- 2 points for every dollar is awarded by
- There is no limit to the number of points you can earn and also points do not expire. To receive a deposit, you must link your eligible Fidelity account to your card. You then deposit your points into one account or divide them among several, up to five eligible accounts including brokerage accounts, 529 College savings plans and retirement accounts.
How to Apply for the Fidelity Credit Card Rewards
- Visit the Fidelity card feature page and click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Login in to apply online, and fill in all the necessary information required, this includes your personal, income and housing information.
- Link your Fidelity account number
- Fill in your SSN, birth date, mother’s maiden name, and select country and the status of citizenship. Then, select the employment status and options for the balance transfer and an additional cardholder. Provide necessary information if your response is yes.
- Review the terms and conditions.
- Thereafter, click on the “Continue” button to send your application for approval.