Fifth Third Bank Platinum MasterCard can meet your credit needs with the offer of 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 15 months. This Card can be used everywhere MasterCard is accepted to carry out everyday purchases.
Fifth Third Bank Platinum MasterCard Benefit
- Cardholders enjoy 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers for the 15 months.
Fifth Third MasterCard Fees/ Rates
- Cash Advance APR – 24.99
- Cash Advance Fee – Either 5$ or 4% whichever is greater
- Late Payment Fee – $35 with Fifth third Bank platinum MasterCard
- Purchases APR Varies – 10.99 –23.99
How to Apply for the Fifth Third Bank Platinum MasterCard
- Visit the Platinum MasterCard summary page and tap the “Enroll Now” button
- If you already have an account with Fifth Third Bank, fill in your security details in the fields on the left-hand window. If otherwise, fill in your Zip code on the right corner.
- This page double checks that the Platinum MasterCard is what you want to enroll for. It also informs you that this card is only available for less than one name
- Fill in the following personal information in the fields provided under, this includes; Full name, Full physical address, Whether you rent or own, Monthly housing payment, Fill if your address has changed in the past 3 months, Phone number, Email, SSN, Date of Birth, Driver’s license information, State issued, Expiration date of Driver’s license.
- According to your personal details, provide that which pertains to your financial situation by filling in the following; Gross annual income, Employer name, Employer phone number, Years/Months employed. Depending on the data supplied by you, you will be asked a number of questions to confirm your identity.
- Finally go through the card’s options and rewards as well as reading over the terms and conditions before checking off that you consent to them and sending your enrollment for review.
How to Activate Card
- Those who wish to activate their new credit card, will need to call this number 1(800) 972-3030 and talk with a customer service agent.
- To register for an online account, with them, tap on link under the number to be directed to the window shown underneath.
- Thereafter, you will be directed to a page that will want to confirm if you have one of the below accounts
- If the “Yes” option is your choice, you will be asked to log in through a card number as a username and your corresponding PIN as a password. If your choice is “No” two options will be made available. However, if you have an auto, installment or mortgage loan, you will be presented with the form directly underneath.
- If this is not the case, call the number in second window to talk to a customer service agent. In either case, you will be required to detail your personal details as well as you select your security details before gaining access to online banking.
Call: 1 (800) 972-3030.