Apply for Fifth Third Stand Up To Cancer Credit Card and support the cause to fight cancer with every qualifying purchase. Stand Up To Cancer® (SU2C) is an initiative that facilitates scientific collaboration to accelerate innovative cancer research. Every qualifying purchase you make with this card helps Fifth Third support SU2C.
Cardholders also earn 1 Real Life Rewards® point for each $1 spent on purchases with low 0% introductory APR in the first 12 billing cycles after the account is opened on purchases and balance transfers.
Fifth Third Stand Up To Cancer Credit Card Benefits
- No annual fee charge
- Cardholders will receive 1 point per dollar spent.
Fifth Third Stand Up To Cancer Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None required
- Cash Advance APR Rate – 24.99
- Cash Advance Fee – Either 5$ or 4% whichever is greater
- Late Payment Fee – $35
- Purchases APR – Varies from 12.99 – 23.99
How to Apply for the Fifth Third Stand Up To Cancer Credit Card
To apply and get approved for the Fifth Third Stand Up To Cancer Credit Card, applicants must do the following;
How To Apply
- Visit the card summary page and hit the “Enroll Now” button.
- If you already have an account with Fifth Third Bank, fill in your User ID and password on the left. If otherwise, fill in your Zip code on the right corner.
- Verify that this is the card that you wish to enroll for and that you understand why it will not be made into a joint account by tapping “Continue”
- Fill in the following personal information in the fields provided under. This includes; Full name, Full physical address, Whether you rent or own, Monthly housing payment, Fill if your address has changed in the past 3 months, Phone number, Email, SSN, Date of Birth, Driver’s license information, State issued, Expiration date of Driver’s license.
- Provide the following financial information; Job status, Annual income, Employer name, Employer phone number, Years/Months employed. Depending on the data supplied by you, you will be asked a number of questions to confirm your identity.
- Finally go through the card’s options and rewards as well as the terms and conditions before checking off that you consent to them and sending your enrollment for review.
How to Activate Card
- Those who wish to activate their new credit card, will need to call this number 1(800) 972-3030 and talk with a customer service agent. The link under that will take you to the homepage on which you can register for your account by tapping the register link in the login window on the right corner of the page.
- Thereafter you will be directed to a page where you will be asked if you have one of the beneath accounts with Fifth Third Bank
- If you select the “Yes” option, the login process is simple and also displayed under.
- If “No” was your option, a variety of choices apply. Again, if you have a loan of the auto, installment or mortgage variety with Fifth Third, then you must fill in the fields as they present themselves. If you do not, however, you will need to call the number shown under (in the second window) and speak with a customer service representative. Be prepared in both cases, to fill in your security details and personal details before account access will be granted.