Fingerhut credit card offers no over limit fee, no annual fee, access to set up low monthly payments, flexible payment options and 20% off on cold weather accessories for all cardholders. Fingerhut.com offers more than 450,000 products including the brand names you want, like Samsung, Dyson, Skechers, KitchenAid and more. You’ll find your favorite electronics, jewelry, shoes, furniture and decor items. Get what you need for your kitchen, living room, bed or bath, and find great gifts for your family.
Fingerhut credit card helps you to buy the stuff you want for your family with a very easy application process.
When you use your WebBank/Fingerhut Credit Account, and you make your payments on time, you build your buying power and your payment history is reported to the credit bureaus. Every little bit helps! Apply for a WebBank/Fingerhut Credit Account online and get an answer instantly.
Fingerhut Credit Card Benefits
- This credit card charges no annual fee for card usage
- No charge of Overlimit fee
- Cardholders have access to set up low monthly payments
- Offers flexible payment options over time
- Cardholders get 20% off on cold weather accessories
Fingerhut Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee– None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate – 25.15
- Cash Advance APR Rate – N/A
- Cash Advance Fee –N/A
How to Apply for the Fingerhut Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the Fingerhut credit card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a resident of the United States of America
- It is expected that an applicant should have a valid social security number
- Applicant should have a clear credit record.
How to Apply
- Visit the application homepage.
- Choose whether you have received a credit offer in your catalog.
- Next, fill in the following information in the address and contact information section; Name, Address, City, State, Zip code, and Phone
- In the personal identification section, fill in the following details; Social security number, Date of birth, and Available income.
- Thereafter, fill in your catalog number to get special offers. Create your account set up and then select the “Yes” option if you desire to receive electronic statements.
- Lastly, go through the e-statement Terms and Conditions of the credit card, and thereafter tick the box below, if you have read and accepted the terms.
- Read and accept the account opening disclosures and then tap on the “Submit Application” button to complete the application process.
How to check application status
Applicants who wish to check their application status, can do so by calling at 1-800-208-2500 and thereafter provide their application reference number.
How to cancel credit card
Applicants who wish to cancel their credit card or close their account, can do so by calling the customer service at 1-800-208-2500 or page link.
If you want to apply for credit, place an order or have a question about your account, you can look online, any time, day or night. You can also call and find account details or make a payment over the phone, any time. You can call and talk to a real person, 24 hours a day: 1-800-208-2500.