Firestone Credit Card offers generous credit limits, easy card approval, convenient payment dates, no interest if paid in full within 6 months, no foreign transaction fee and no annual fee for card usage. If you find these offers appealing, apply online to gain access.
Firestone credit card is issued by Bridgestone Retail Operation. On the whole, it is a card with low credit requirements.
Firestone Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders get generous credit limits
- Easy approval of the Firestone credit card
- Cardholders can set payment dates according their convenience.
- No interest is charged if paid in full within 6 months.
- Charges no foreign transaction fee for card usage
Firestone Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee- None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate – 22.8
- Cash APR Rate –N/A
- Cash Advance Fee –N/A
How to Apply for the Firestone Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the Firestone credit card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- It is expected that an applicant should have a valid government issued photo ID
- Must have a valid social security number
- Applicant must have a clear credit history.
How to Apply
- Visit the homepage of the Firestone credit card through this link.
- This will take you to a new web page that displays the application form
- Enter in your personal and financial details in the fields provided. They include; First name, Last name, Date of birth, Residential street address, City, State, Zip code. Thereafter, choose if you have lived at the above mentioned address for more than 1 year, Social security number, Drivers license, Issuing date, Annual gross income from all sources.
- After you have provided the above mentioned information, tap the “Continue” button below.
How to check application status
Applicants who wish to check their application status, can achieve this by calling at 1-800-321-3950 and thereafter provide their application reference number.
How to cancel credit card
Customers who wish to cancel their credit card or close their account, can do so by calling the customer service at 1-800-321-3950.
How to Activate Credit Card
To activate your newly acquired credit card, cardholders can call the customer service at 1-800-321-3950 and thereafter provide your card number, name on card and expiration date.
Call: 1-800-321-3950to gain access to a customer care agent.