Everyday purchases are made very easy with First Savings Bank Credit Card. The Card allows users to make daily purchases and carry out transactions online seamlessly. First Savings Bank credit card has almost the same features as walmart credit card, Hobby lobby Credit card as well as Amazon student credit card. However, one striking benefits is that customers can actually use the credit card for their online shopping on www.firstsavingscc.com/accept and also to pay restaurants bills.First savings bank credit card has an enhanced security code system that has the ability to protect your transactions as well as protect any unauthorized purchases made using your First savings credit card. That’s why the First savings credit card is your safest choice for carrying out any kind of transactions online. The Card is accepted anywhere MasterCard is accepted, which is virtually everywhere. The Card also comes with appealing features such as no annual fee, no introductory annual percentage rate (APR) rate, as well as low credit card requirements. Other benefits of the Card are outlined below;
Benefits/Rewards of First Savings Bank Credit Card
Here are the benefits and rewards cardholders can enjoy by using this amazing online (www.firstsavingscc.com/accept) and offline credit card enabled;
- The security design makes it possible for transactions to be safe, due to the enhanced security code attached which can protect unauthorized purchases.
- There is a benefit of an easy monthly payment, this comes as an option.
- With First savings bank credit card, you can control your spending.
- There are no hidden fees to be paid and also no penalty annual percentage rate (APR).
- There is coverage for any card that was stolen or a card that misplaced.
- The secured online account access stresses the security efficiency of this facility.
Rates Charged On First Savings Bank Credit Card
- No Annual Fee
- No Introductory annual percentage rate charged.
- Only the Normal annual percentage rate (APR) Rate
- Cash Advance annual percentage Rate (APR) – N/A
First Savings Bank Credit Card Application Requirements
There are some certain requirements that must be met in order to qualify for this Card, these include:
- Applicants for First savings bank credit card must be 18 years or above.
- Applicants are required to be resident in the United States of America.
- A valid social security number (SSN) is a major criteria
- Applicants are required to have clear credit history.
How To Apply
- Visit the official website of First Savings Bank Credit Card from your browser.
- Navigate to the icon with the “Accept Online” link situated around the right hand corner of the page.
- Click on the “Accept Online” link which is below the “Account Login” icon.
- You will then be directed to a page, here you will required to provide a Reservation Number as well as your Access Code. If you have them simply fill in the blank spaces, tap “Continue”.
- The next step is verification of mailing address.
- You are now required to complete the acceptance form which will enable you to go ahead to verify your information as provided.
- Accept the offer and then wait for a confirmatory message sent to your email.
How to Apply Through Customer Care Agent
You can also decide to apply offline through a customer care agent; simply dial 888-469-0291; then ask for the First Savings Bank Credit Card Login application form, provided all the required information that proves your eligibility are available on the online section www.firstsavingscc.com/accept. You can now go ahead and take advantage all the benefits this credit card has to offer.