Get access to VIP benefits through the Foot Locker Credit Card. You will find this card exceptionally useful if you love shopping for your footwear accessories at the foot locker store. This card is more of a VIP club card rather than a credit card but it’s offers are very similar. As a VIP member, lots of discounts and rewards await you starting with a Special Platinum welcome offer. – Every time you spend $100, $150, or $200 in a single purchase, you’ll receive a $10, $15, or $20 reward card.
Application Procedure for Foot Locker Credit Card
- Proceed to the Foot Locker credit card application site
- The next step is to provide the following personal details which are; Name, Birthday, Zip code, Gender, Primary phone number, Mobile phone number, Email, Password, Confirm password.
- Thereafter, click “Next” to go ahead with the application
- Supply and verify the email address code
- Click “Submit” to complete the application procedure.
How to Check Foot Locker Credit Card Application Status
To check your foot locker card application status call at 1-800-953-330.
How to Activate Foot Locker Card
- To activate your newly acquired Foot Locker card, call 1-800-991-6815.
- Immediately your credit card is activated, you can use it to shop at the Foot Locker stores.
How to Login Foot Locker Card Account
- Scroll to the login page of Foot Locker
- Supply your email address and password.
- After you type in your details, tap on the “Login” tab, to log in.
How to Recover Lost Username or Password
- Scroll to the login widget link, found at the bottom right of the screen, and tap on the “Forgot password link”
- Type in your email address in the blank space provided.
- Once this is done, the credit card company will send you a new password.
How to Make Foot Locker Bill Payment
- Sign into your account
- After you are signed in, locate the payment tab
- Tap on the payment tab, and choose a payment method to make your bill payment.
Customer Care Number
Call: 1-800-991-6815, or alternatively visit the Foot Locker customer service page, to gain access to a customer care agent.