GameStop is a leading retailer, that buys, sells and rents video games both through it’s physical stores and online. Get the GameStop Rewards Credit Card for a more beneficial buying experience. This card’s lack of annual fee, enables the card’s modest rewards to benefit you rather than simply help to counteract a fixed cost thereby giving the card a place in certain spending levels.
GameStop Rewards Credit Card Card Benefits
- Earn First-purchase bonus of 5,000 to 15,000 points
- Available to people with limited/ fair credit
- No Annual Fee
- This card has a credit-building capability because you can get approved for this card with only limited or fair credit. The GameStop rewards credit card has “Exclusive Cardholder Offers” which is beneficial to a card user. (e.g., 5,000 bonus points for $250+ purchase)
Purchase Intro APR
Transfer Intro APR
How does the GameStop Rewards Credit Card work?
The GameStop Credit Card is an extension of the retailer’s Power Up Rewards program. Only members of the program are eligible to apply for the credit card, and the card may only be used at physical GameStop stores or the GameStop website.
The credit line extension for this card, depends on each applicant’s credit history and typically ranges from $250 to $3,000. To request a higher limit, a call can be placed to the customer service to speak to a supervisor for manual approval. The balance may be paid off by the customer in full each month or make smaller payments over time, which results in interest charges to the balance.
How to Apply for the GameStop Rewards Credit Card
- To begin, visit the webpage of the GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card.
- Once you navigate to the web page, locate the “Apply” button towards the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap on it and the user will be navigated to a new web page that displays the benefits of the credit card. Just below the list of benefits, you will locate a button that reads as “Apply Now”. Tap on it to go further with the application process
- Next you will be directed through the application process. Provide the necessary information needed and the bank will approve your credit card application within 7-10 days.