Holiday Inn Rewards Credit Card gives you big earning power as an IHG Club member when you use it at select hotels. The Card not only rewards you for hotel purchases but for gas, grocery, restaurant and so many other eligible purchases. Here is another offer you can’t refuse – this card offers an automatic platinum elite status in the IHG Club program, so long as your card account is active and in good standing. This is the highest level of status in the loyalty program, and a lot of great benefit accrues with it.
Holiday Inn Rewards Credit Card Benefits
- Signup bonus: Earn 80,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening.
- With Holiday Inn Rewards Credit Card you get big earning power when you use it at select hotels. You’ll be effectively earning 15 points per dollar spent. That’s 10 points per dollar for being a member of the IHG Club program and 5 points per dollar with the credit card.
- Earn 2 points per dollar spent at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants, and 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- The no transaction fee offer on this card makes it a good choice for international use.
- It also offers lots of opportunities for point redemption. With over 5,200 properties, no matter where you go, you’re likely to find a hotel where you can use your points.
- Every year, the IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card will score you a free night at an IHG hotel. Depending on the property, this could easily outweigh the cost of the cards annual fee.
Holiday Inn Rewards Credit Card Rates and Fees
- Annual fees – The $0 for the first year, then $49
- Foreign transaction fee –None
- Rewards program – IHG Rewards Club points
- Sign-up bonus – Earn 80,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening.
How to Apply for the Holiday Inn Rewards Credit Card
- Visit the Chase website
- Locate the credit cards page
- Choose the IHG credit card
- Click on the “Apply Now” button
- Follow the instructions carefully
Complete the application by providing the following information, your address, your income, your employer, your social security number, as well as other information required.
- Submit the application.
- Wait for a decision.